Quote Originally Posted by 5th state View Post
from what i remember from the documentary you can order replacement parts, including the (inside of) the pussy. (also eyes, lashes etc.) so no need to worry about that too much, noel. Those parts come with a manual and glue etc. I recall the boss of company saying 'for hygienical reasons realdolls cannot be sent back to the factory for repair', which i thought was a hilarious line.

Another short documentary i watched (part of a webseries on people with strange hobbies, addictions and jobs) interviewed a guy who actually repairs these dolls for a living. Customers of the realdoll company (and other companies), call him with their problem, send him the doll and he fixes it in his garage. His wife knows all about it. I remember him saying 'if the urge is strong and the attraction is there, i fuck a doll after i've repaired her.' this part his wife only found out about after seeing the documentary, i guess.

The most fragile parts are the hands. The underlying iron structure (or whatever it is made of) might puncture the fingertips.

I agree with you on them probably being difficult to hide.

For those too lazy to have a look around the internet... These dolls look like action figures for grown ups.

they're the real size as you can see. The pics show you jessica drake, samantha saint, stormy daniels, alektra blue & lupe fuentes.
go to sleep mane

killa bb tu eres una puta , qieres que te pague para que me la mames? Zorra