Thread: New Wu (corp)World Order!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default New Wu (corp)World Order!!

Why do we even keep coming to this site? Which lets face it, has just become mostly a site where people take their real life stress out on others and mask it behind a Wu discussion of some type?
    But anyway what I really want to bring up also is the fact that Wu-Tang Clan as a collective is no more. Most dont like RZAs vision, RZA highly doubts there will be another group album. Rae repeatedly knocks RZA for his vision yet makes softer meaningless shit than RZA. GZA is hardly seen with RZA anymore yet they are the founders of this thing.
    Basically the Wu is not what they were, since ODB went in prison and unfortunately left this planet. We come here daily as a habit hoping to get a piece of that old vintage Wu tang or in hope of hearing a new album is coming out to propel Wu back up to where they once were. It just ain't gona happen.
    The only way I see any hope of this happening is with a totally new Wu reshuffle. Yes it might be wu tang forever. But I think it's time some members left wu totally or stop running around doing shows rocking the Wu emblem but not feeling it like they used to before. We all change, Ghost ,Rae, Meth,GZA got their own fans regardless of wu or not. They need to be real to themselves and stop damaging their own brand or if that can't be done, just leave wu totally. Let those who really want it bring the new generation in. By the way am not saying Meth Or GZA are dead against rZas wu but I'm just saying they have enough fans to go truly solo.
    All I'm really saying is the Wu as we know it is in tatters.
    If it's to continue as a rand and RZA cares enough for it, he really needs to sort the wheat from the chaff , if he gives a fuck about keeping the music brand going. Or just make solo albums with his own ideas and vision.

Wu is and never will be what it was before. So for all those waiting for a return, you'll be waiting a long time!! Right now I can only see Mastakilla, GZA, UGod, Meth to a degree bringing it back to a degree with those hard wu beats, they still got that wu feel. Ghost and Rae, let's face it that's gone.
    Anyway all I'm saying is there needs to be a Wu world order.
    I don't care how many shows wu do a group together , to me it's fake. They ain't really rocking wu from the heart.its just a job , they don't even gettin well together as they used to from what I hear.
    Wu world order!!
    Please add on, correct me if I'm wrong and please don't use this thread as place to diss eachother, less try be adult about this. This is grown man 38 year old talk, not here to diss people just want to see those who are passionate about the wu and this subject to add on. If you have nothing constructive to say then hold your thoughts. Anyway freedom of speech and all that but it's just be cool to get a constructive discussion going on. Something you could almost copy and paste to the generals(RZA) a wake up call kind of thing.
    Wu doesn't have to exist as the clan anymore, it's not a clan, they're divided! The illusion is gone a long time ago. Wu can exist as a new clan or In a new typeofway or it can just be a thing of the past! What you think?
    Peace!!
    Last edited by blaksteez; 03-29-2015 at 04:30 AM.