Thread: Racist rapper Azealia Banks compares the lgbt community to the klu klux klan

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    If you're a black leader and yet you're unable to implement anything for your people or for your culture and you only maintain the system that has enslaved us (blacks). Then basically you're a house nigga, cause that's what they did.
    . This

and in my defense , I knew nothing about the man or his origin, all we saw was some dude running for presidency and the media pumping him up as the first black president, it's after I found out about his white mom and his white family that I stopped calling him a "black president"

I'm not a fan of denouncing the white side of a biracial individuals family, it's almost like saying , hey that side of you is the dirty side of you, it's impure, it's ironic also why they did it back in the day as to say, there's black in you , you are too impure to be considered white

Here's my thing, his white family is just as Human and important as his black family and they too deserve to be recognized, even more being the fact they raised him and actually played a pivotal part of his life , if I had a biracial kid, I would want them to be in touch with both aspects of themselves and that can't happen by branding them with a particular ethnicity