Olive Oil Goombah, my name is Keith Witcher on my Facebook page. If Ice Cube had told the director of the Ride Along movies that he wanted Chris Tucker instead of Kevin Hart, Ride Along 1 and 2 would've been good. It really saddens me that Chris decided to stop doing black movies because he's very funny. Kevin shouldn't be a star because there's several black comedians that did movies back in the day that are funnier and they should still be doing movies. Ice Cube has enough power that he can tell a director that he don't wanna work with certain people. But it seems to me he's only interested in getting paid as if he don't have enough money to live good LOL.

I bet Ice Cube is gonna continue to make wack movies because I don't see him making good movies anymore. I won't be seeing Barbershop 3 and Chris Tucker is stupid too because he should've did the last 2 Friday movies. I saw a radio interview with him a couple months ago and Big Boy who interviewed him in Los Angeles asked him would he rather do a sequel to Rush Hour or Friday. His dumb ass said Rush Hour hahahahahahahaha. What a joke. He said he don't wanna cheat his fans by doing another Friday. How does he figure he's cheating his fans if he does another Friday? His fans want him to do another Friday hahahahahahahahahahaha. His Money Talks movie with Charlie Sheen and Heather Locklear was funny and I like Dead Presidents movie with Larenz Tate, Keith David, Clifton Powell and Terrence Howard that I got on dvd.

Chris made me laugh in Dead Presidents when he was walking with Larenz to Larenz parents house when he came home from the war. Chris hollered at a guy across the street and he said hey Terry, tell your sister I'm a be over there later. The guy said hey fuck you hahahahahahahahahaha. Chris said to Larenz, I got over like a fat rat when I got out the war. I got my veterans check coming. I got my school money coming. I got a 50 percent medical check coming to me for the rest of my life. I ain't gotta do a god damn thing else but go to the mailbox ya dig hahahahahahahahaha. Tell your mama I said hi with her fine ass LOL. You know I been taking care of your mama while you been gone? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Larenz said don't talk like that. I'll kick your head in LOL. Larenz went in the house and he was eating fast with his parents like he hadn't eaten in months LOL.