HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its called Wu-Tang Latino.Its not called Wu-Tang Reggaeton.Theres alot of sick fuckin Mcs who spit some sick flowing lyrics.Dont forget thats theres spanglish.Thtas a crazy twist of spanish and english.Plus we gotta think about the future of the Wu.Their already talkin about making Spanish the Second language in the States.And it seems that the Wu has enough knowledge to start a movement now.Another thing is that this shit is juss starting.Theres enough Reggaeton thats not even about bitches or clubs, juss like theres Hip-Hop from the 90's trying to survive in the Underground, theres also that type of reggaeton. U real Hip-Hop heads must have heard of Phsyco Realm with B-real from Cypress Hill. Go listen to some of their (Sick Symphonies)production,lyrics,and spitting and tell me it doesnt Resemble the L.P Rza produced for Cypress in the 90's(Temple Of Boom). Plus look at Dj.Muggs and what he juss did with Gza and he's on the Cypress Fam/ L.a Latino coast.How about u REAL FUCKIN HIP-HOP HEADZ that know about Immortal Technique.HUH! go listen to his track "Dance With The Devil" and tell me u didnt get Goosebumps.Hes from Peru surviving and battling in N.Y with Latino roots. And he does shit with Necro and Ill Bill from Non-Phixion who juss finished doin tracks with Raekwon, and are workin on a mixtape together. Or how about DEMIGODZ a sick Underground group.Check thier main M.C.If u know DEMIGODZ u know who im talkin about, im talking about fuckin CELPH-TITLED cuban mutherfucker and tell me hes not a raw M.C. BUT IF UR MAIN CONCERN ARE THE PEOPLE FRESH OF THE BOAT WHO DONT KNOW ENGLISH check these M.C's out.IF U REALLY GIVE A SHIT OF WU-TANG'S FUTURE U'LL STOP HATING THIER MOVEMENTS AND U"LL FIND OUT Y THIER DOIN WHAT THIER DOIN give these artists a listen{ Tempo, Buddha's Family, Mexicano777, Rey Pirin, Polaco Y Lito, Baby Rasta Y Gringo} all these M.C's are pure Latino but make sum crazy shit.Out of all of them the top two that relate to the Wu-Style would be Tempo,Buddha's Family and Mexicano 777. NON OF THAT RICKY MARTIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!JUST A WORLD EXPANSION ON THE WU-TANG CLICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DO UR RESEARCH BEFORE U PUT DOWN MOVEMENTS!!!!!!!!!