White n dangerous

Emotionally im guarded hardened like a rock/
blame the alcohol or blame my baby mama all in all..
its not gonna get to me/
Chivalry died with the knights of the round table/
Bitch come at me swingin best believe shes gonna get a full facial/
No pain tho equals no gain so i just blow mary jane to subdue my painful mem-o-ries of days when things seemed so gainful/
So sick of havin exscuses battered n bruised with these words that uve never said when in my head all i wants a sentence from you bitch/
You really fucked me up, use to be the type to say fuck the slut, now im just another one stuck in the rutt/
Heartbroken inta shards that ya need a magnifying glass just ta start piecing them back apart/
When did i lose my way? U-su-ua-lly. I say fuck a bitch, lets go get some drugs and roll up a spliff
Now i just roll up into a ball and rock myself to sleep
As i feel my health depelete the selfish me only thinks about her when i lay myself down to sleep/

Guarded by martyrs

Guitars Gently Weep A Vast Contrast - My Medley's Speech Preach What Every Cello String Teach
Would Have Loved Her Forever Connection Severed Never The Same Am I To Remain Incomplete?
I Cradle The Fables Yet Unable To Compute The Truth For She Decides To Hide What Lies Beneath
The Bond Deceased - Roger Moore Casualty Of War I Adore Whores Now I'm Unsure Of My Beliefs
Love Taken Awaiting The Day Of Awakening For I Am Forsaken - By God's Most Beautiful Creation
Contemplating Temptation Till My Time Expires...I'm Guarded By Martyrs The Last Of The Espada
Death-Chess Grandmaster Breath Compress Silence Laughter Stand Watching The Devil's Sonata
A Non-Shadow Caster Ground Untainted Found Lifespan Abbreviated The 1 The Angels Inebriated
Wakata Survivor A Death Non-Complier Guarded Spits Fire....The Type That The Reaper Requires!
Martyrs Aspire To Retire Hell's Choir Unseen By Heaven's Umpires A Spectre Among Ghost Writers
Hung Float Above Church Spires While Shielding Demonic Sonnets Revealing Chameleon Disguises
Commencing The Cromwell Invocation It's Become A Requirement Bedlam Headspun No Survivors

Thanksnfor taking the time to do this with me bro. Much propz