Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
^ I hope. If football actually 'comes home' it will be insufferable. English fans are already unbearable as usual once we get any sniff of getting into knockout stages.

They wreaked an Ikea store after they beat Sweden and have been damaging ambulances in the streets celebrating after the win. Its Sweden ffs. They lost against the only good team they played. Go Croatia.
England in general becomes unbearable during such tournaments. It's because of the smugness from the the media, fans and football pundits. All the other teams are full of divers, cheats who don't know the game but no not England they play with the physicality of the premiership and apparently are too honest. I won't be surprised if England win it though, with tournaments you need a load of luck and this tournament England have had plenty but fuck do I hope Croatia just destroy them on Wednesday.

In other news Ronaldo is officially at Juventus. 100million euro transfer fee and he will be earning a shitload. Who will replace him at Madrid is the question.