So, last night i dreamed that i was sucking my own dick in my office at work. Im not sure what triggered this lucid and intense dreamscape adventure, and dont particularly care.

Perhaps that mystery is part of the majesty of the experience, but i digress.

The dream was pleasant, although i woke up before climaxing, irl and in the dream.

For the record, i am not flexible enough to actually suck my dick, but would absolutely attempt to do so if it was within my skillset.

Nevertheless, i was immediately motivated to come to wucorp to discuss my experience. It has been a while, but as i recall from the days of my youth, this website is primarily dedicated to men discussing, pontificating on, and attempting to suck their own dicks.

As i recall, it was a somewhat controversial topic, but most of us came to the consensus that if one is able to suck his own knob, not only should he, but he would be insane not to. There were a few puritan dissenters, but they were young, immature wutang fans with still-forming brains.

So, wucorp, here in 2019, how have your views on autofellatio evolved? Can we all agree that, if able, it is clearly the right move?