Thread: The Movie 'Contagion' Might Be Happening IRL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    {>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post

It's basically natural selection at this point. Black America is deeply fucked with your high rates of diabetes, hypertension or susceptibility to things like sickle cell and auto-immune diseases. The ZOG media is allowing for all of the canned and rehashed excuses to flood the airwaves about "food desserts, lack of healthcare access, etc, etc".. even though the black demographic in the U.S. lives mostly within under 10 mins from the closest Urgent Care, Major Hospital, or out-practice extension Legally they can't turn you away and will make you fill out some Medicaid paperwork. Access to healthy food? It's 2020 and nearly every grocery store in a 20 mile radius delivers for a low fee, but retards would rather doordash or grubhub a $25.00 order of wings or burgers & fries.

If you aren't buying sneakers or new clothes every month like a homosexual on Vicodin, or a modern American strong woman, or TSA... you might have some excess cash to eat healthy, develop hobbies, buy weights, maybe a round of golf or a bag of milorganite.

The last meat I bought besides a bunch of chicken breasts happened to be a few packs of locally made Italian sausages. Hot and Mild. Lot's of protein and even cooked up a few to eat on buns with red/green peppers, onion and mustard. Just wanted to relive my county fair memories of Dooch and Art's sweaty immirant uncles serving up their version of "Soul Food" before the horse races.
    People don't listen. In Detroit, you need a prescription to get tested for COVID-19. That'll be expensive because doctor visits are cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    All I gotta say is, voting in that Ohio governer election was probably the best thing I did for myself these past few years.

Not that DeWine has done everything right, but without our republican supermajority, we would have wound up like Michigan.

They can’t even leave their yards. Crazy.

It’s great though. The Dems, on a constant basis, reveal ineptitude. It’s like a natural reaction at this point.

I can’t take anyone serious who takes them serious anymore.
    Our girl is holding it down. Lol. I don't know why people (Republicans, scared liberals, etc) don't like her. Trump's retardation?
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 04-18-2020 at 04:52 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty