Trivial pursuit when i execute a brute in a game of death suit
Stirring emcees in the pot the hot shot hitting troops until they retreat and regroup
Money recouped well send em on a first class ticket to hell known for head swells
And enemy grounds littered with shell castings then dashing before the bacon patrol comes no ultimatum just flying hot ones that left rivalries with one lung
Sadly in love with drama even mama says I'm a soon to be a goner from karma weed choking me like the NYPD did Eric Garner
Harder than any metal rebel design redefine the line and those throw shade remained confined without a concubine
Deadlier than the aftermath of Sandy Hook the crook who left bodies in the brook
Without any DNA to trace case closed erased
Then i was paid six figure pay for being beaten and mased
Me versus the state no mistake i was problematic black Asiatic bring havoc jaws shattered to pieces without Reese's
My speeches teaches self motivation to control the nation with retaliation
Embracing the wisdom to give them the confidence to go against the system
And not be victimized by a oppressive enterprise of racist guys out for our demise
Side's you must choose win or lose they can judge but couldn't walk a mile in our shoes
Days are getting shorter saving up dimes and quarters so i can flee the border and not be a victim of this new world disorder