Dude , you beef with KTL is your beef with them dudes . SAM7 isn’t even on here anymore , i personally never even really partook in that part of this site so i don’t know how you’re equating me to that. You need to learn to accept that some people can have their own opinions without it having to do with your personal beefs with certain forums on here or whatever.

It’s time to grow up and let that shit go. All that stuff you bringing up is long gone , this forum isn’t even as active as it used to be. That’s what frustrates me about guys like you. You’re still trolling at your age? We were doing that way back when when it made sense on here. This was an interesting topic , everyone was articulating themselves respectfully with no issues , even zoorooka who i butt heads with did not come with the disrespect but you. When do you realize that this is all words on a screen.

you don’t know me, you have never met me, i employ you to ask the people on here who have actually met me in real life and ask them if im this piece of shit you’re trying to make me out to be , i bet the answer would shock you. It’s easy to sit behind a computer and judge people , while you’re seating there on your high horse trying to always negate my persona, at least I’m no coward , i stand by my word and not pretend to say things just to be liked . Can yo say the same ? You can call me a villain blah blah blah, just remember , this villain has helped and has great relationships in his everyday life .

just stop living in the past of this forum and just join the rest of us in the present . Ain’t no one gonna run with a narrative you want . That’s not me buddy. .
you have called me everything from racist, to evil to lunatic etc and I’m just here laughing. You don’t know a thing about me man and yes i love comic books and film?

let me guess , that’s a crime too right ? Because supposedly only guys like you are the hip ones who should only be granted an opinion . Smh