Thread: Westside Gunn Wants to Put Together a Raekwon & Ghost Album

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee3 View Post
    Whats the point of that? Alot of people forget that ghost had alot of input regarding beat picking for various wu projects early on with rza at the helm.

I really dont get why you want a subpar artists with a subpar producer (dilinger) should do a wu album.

I mean even rae seems to have a good connection to scram jones who I personally see as a better producer then dilinger for one.

I know that rza has that heat in the vault he could with ease pull up and make a album that would shock us all. But as deck said in the doggie diamonds interview that rza keeps on saying thats the old shit here is the new shit.

If ghost could convince rza to open up hes vault of beats we would have classic rae and ghost. Maybe even the wu tang record we been wanting for years.
    LOL
    damn if you do, damn if you with wu fans. daringer in my opinion is NOT a subpar producer. matter of fact, The kinda beats wu fans have been whining about wanting forever are what he does for most part and still, it ain't enough. Also, the point of is is hearing some different, something wayward from the usual suspect producers and features etc, it would be nice to see wu artists work with someone else in terms of album arrangement to see the contrast in both formulas. i think its refreshing and much needed.

now take it from someone who has inside scope. RZA since he got married ain't trying to do the shit ya'll grew up on, he simply has no interest and do not count on him opening up the vaults anytime soon. i won't go into detail why, just a hint that he is married and that plays a part.

LASTLY, these dudes are hot on the scene right now, i don't know about you over there but here, i've met new dudes who talk about griselda, if anyone has the clout to get ghost and rae in a studio together to work, this dude would be it, because believe it or not, your fav rapper loves clout and visibility too.
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 09-13-2021 at 01:43 PM.