GZA LABELS RZA REMIX
PARK HILL 91 PISE RAEKWON OL KAINRY
METHOD MAN ONYX EVIL STREET RMX
SWAY AND TECH RZA
SHYHEIM IMMATURE LOVERS GROOVE RMX
U GOD SUPA NIGGA WILDSTYLE SUPAFREAK FREESTYLE 1 AND 2
VICIOUS LIFE OF A SHORTIE FEAT SHYHEIM
lord jamar feat prodigal sunn and young wu tang
honestly bro unless someone had the physical media, your not gon find wavs of all this stuff. Theres a reason mp3 took over wavs. Youd fill a 2tb drive with just wu wavs themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by brainghost View Post
Lol yep this is actually possible, count me in! On eBay they go for a bit over that though, I did find it for $55 (for one speaker or all of them is unclear but great price regardless) in San Francisco but I'm not familiar with the site and it's listed as a bike lol. https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik...547860877.html

The seller left his number though so could be worth checking out! Anybody in San Fran on here?

We should make a new thread about crowdfunding it, I just have some thought first! First off I don't know about y'all but personally I'm mostly interested in funding the ODB tracks, what about you? Also we need to look at the best one to purchase but maybe the location of the new owner is relevant when making that decision

1. Who's gonna collect the money and make the purchase?
2. How are we gonna crowdfund it, make a list of every contribution and then when the goal is reached send the money through PayPal as friends or is there a better option?
3. Who's gonna try to "rip" the tracks from the speaker? An engineer, first making an audio recording of the speaker playing the tracks with a mic or phone before taking it apart if it gets damaged, then trying to get ahold of the files. Preferably the one who makes the purchase, if possible.

Do you believe your able to get ahold of the files from the speaker seeing the video Jet Set posted?

https://youtu.be/b3Z83tkf4pY

If so would you be down to try, and maybe make the purchase if we all together can crowdfund the money for you to do it?
Lemme watch video and see. Tbh its been a long time since i tinkered with shit on that level. I do MEP engineering now of commercial buildings, factoriws, train stations, etc. but if it got on there, must be a way to gey it off. Maybe we can just email these people ti send the file to us saying the thing dont work. Prolly would be way easier. Lol