first of all, i wanna thank you guys for allowing me to share some of these experiences. seriously, sometimes things are so crazy and outlandish, you just wanna see what people think because half the time, you are questioning your sanity thinking maybe you are bugging or whatever. so as requested, i'm gonna share some experiences ive had with some of the craziest/ weirdest women ive met, i'll also have threads about my encounters with feds (yes the government), finally getting some mainstream media shine out here and how it nearly wrecked my life and other weird ish ive experienced since ive been quiet on here.
so lets start with this bitch and why my views on women are dimming on the daily. not to say there aren't any good women out there but bruh, the majority of what's out there.....

A year and a half ago, i got booked for a show downtown minneapolis. Now most of these situations will be coming out of minneapolis because its the shithole of minnesota. its one of those cities i usually avoid like a plague. you find all types there, scammers, hipsters, deplorable people always trying to get over on someone, the usual meth heads tweaking and ofcourse, THE MAIN REASON I AVOID THAT SHITHOLE, the pookie and ray rays with no jobs, no future, no prospects always looking to start shit with someone so they can shoot something (in a later date, i have a story of one that tried me, ended badly). anyhoo, the only reason you would ever see me in minneapolis was for the reason i shared earlier. i was booked for a show, i had about a 25 minute set and was getting 1200 for it which i thought was a fair deal for someone like me. Yes i have motion in my state and i'm fairly known but i'm no kanye west or one of these guys to be charging like 25 bands a show so whatever i took it. i was to happen on a saturday evening so the day came. a few trap groups started off the show. now let me redirect for a bit with a wholesole encounter that happened that day.

so i get there about an hour early, i'm standing outside the venue chatting with other dudes i knew from around the way. Theres this trap group in this state called the hood starz. They are pretty popular out here and are always getting booked for gigs so i knew without a doubt they would be there to perform. personally i wasn't a fan of their music or their style being that i'm not really into trap music but i also do not hate on local artists doing their thing. i had heard of them in passing and sometimes would see their shows when i'd pop in t support my homegirl (MG, I also have a tale about our falling out, it actually involves G clef of chambermusik but another story for another time). So i'm standing outside going hard with my opinion with this debate about jay vs nas when i heard "oh shit... he outside". me and the guys turn around and its the hoodstarz dudes. they moved in a flock of about 10 dudes so at first' i'm thinking. {ah shit, theres about to be a brawl} when the one in front with dreads and more jewelry on his face than an indian belly dancer yells "oh shit, you that dude shifter? yo i fux with all that space outlandish shit you be doing" then proceeds to mention some of my tracks he likes then goes on to recite some of my lyrics. im standing there dumbfounded like...wtf. i mean, if you saw these guys, you would never ever think they would listen to anything even closely related to boombap and so one of the other hoodstarz kinda makes a comment that makes me feel like an ignoramus as he says "i bet you aint think niggaz like us fux with your type of music, we understand what you be saying , we just trying to make money so we do what we do". i had no words. dudes were acting like i was some kinda celeb or some shit and it was freaking weird, snapping pics with me, yelling at passerbys, "AYO, THIS IS SHIFTER, YO THIS NIGGA ONE OF THE ILLEST". let me say this, you see some of these really famous dudes go through this and think, i wish it was me until it happens to you then you don't know how to feel about it and for me, it was at that moment i realized that ,i love making music but i dont think the whole fame aspect of it is for me and i would soon come to see the pros and cons of that after getting booked for more prominent media things down the line,

so the shows happen. a lot of the acts were boring. well to me. but it would seem the crowd, a packed house agreed because rarely were people moving. the hood starz get on stage and do their trap thing. they gave their best but this crowd was a tough sell. then the dreadlocked guy stops the music. gets on the mic and says, " yo we wanna dedicate this to one of the artists we respect in this city , shifter" and then one of the grimiest, darkest, dingiest boombap beats came on and these dudes went from ABC rhymes to spitting poisonous darts. i could not believe it. i stood there in awe then they gestured for me to come rock with them so i got on stage and we murked the beat together. That was the beginning of a friendship that would open my eyes to the realities of south mineapolis(the hood here. another story for another day).
another boring act came after them then it was time for my set. i Got on stage sure that it was going to go swimmingly. the hoodstarz turned out to be a litmus test to see what the crowd like. lo and behold, that was a boombap crowd so when i started spitting bars, lighters were going up but as i was performing. i noticed something. There was this blasian chick in the front of the crowd who was actually spitting along to my bars. she knew my songs but that wasn't what stood out about her. what stood out was her humongous tits and curvy body. This chick was banging. had an ass on her you could slide on like a swing and shiny curly hair. her hazel eyes were intently scanning me as i jousted on stage . it wasn't the look of , im enjoying the show, it was the look of "i want you for lunch shifter" and it was so obvious that one of my dudes tapped me on stage to look her way but he was already late. i had caught wind of her and was already intrigued.

i rocked out and the show went well. i went backstage with my crew to unwind. had a few bottles of hard liquor chilling on the couches when my guy orlando walks in and says "yo shifter, did you" and before he could finish, i said "yea i saw ole girl, god damn, been forever since i saw something like that in minnesota" and he then responds "bro...she's out there asking to come backstage to chop it up with you, you good with that?". i quickly jumped at the opportunity. "brah do you even have to ask. send her in" , so he rushed out one minute and the next, my eyes were wide open like a baby seeing his mom walk in after a crying episode. she had this white and red dress that showcased her smooth tighs and man those boobs, they were just in your face. they were almost like a representation, a landmark on her body that said " we stand for this perfection, you cannot deny us or her". So i welcome her in and had her sit on the couch. grabbed a grey goose bottle and poured some for her in a plastic white cup and we sat and talked. As if it was bad enough that my attraction to her was like a bee to honeycombs, we then started talking about everything, interests,politics, social issues and thats when i knew, i was in trouble. that was when i knew, something had to give here. one thing about me is this. i love astronomy/ astrophysics/ scifi and the paranormal and if you ask anyone that knows me in real life, they will tell you how i almost always talk about those topics when im with my friend circles. But heres the thing, most women dont care for such topics, and usually have no interest in em so for this woman, to be going hard, talking about wormholes/ interstellar travel and her belief in aliens like myself sold me completely. It was almost too perfect. too good to be true. There was no way a woman like this existed and yet, here she was in front of me. After about an hr back stage of laughs and serious deep dives into each other's minds, numbers were finally exchanged and what seemed like the best catch in the sea i've had in a long time would actually turn out to be a oceanic kraken. (to be continued)