Kool Keith is the only rap act I really ever loved as much as Wu-Tang. But his new shit is really depressing, man. He's a vet who's past middle aged so its natural that he slows down, but dude aged like 20 years in the last 10. Keith is obviously bugged out and weird but dude just seems depressed every new song and interview. His music was always on some left-field shit even when he tried to be popular and beef with bigger rappers, but now its like a guy having a midlife crisis. Every track is about cars, clothes, pussy - the type of shit he used to diss rappers for rapping about. I know he got married and his new wife is his manager. She puts herself in a lot of his interviews now and has to be the influence making him make cliche songs. At the same time, it seems like he's more financially stable than ever. Its good to see him retire with a little money after decades of rejecting it. But damn the music is garbage now.

I think that beef he had with Jacky Jasper just broke him. Jacky made fun of him for losing his teeth. Ever since then, Keith has tried to be a hard street rapper lol and hidden his face as much as possible. There's always been something wrong with him. He's a narcissist on some level. Plus, his gimmick has always been clowning other guys. Now he really can't talk shit anymore because he's an easy target. He's also gotten really fat and seems drunk most of the time.

I hope dude pulls himself together. Hate to see his career end with him being a miserable angry old man getting tricked out of his money. Keith has kinda ended up as rap's Brian Wilson. At the same time, he burned tons of people through his career so now no one really looks out for him except the Ultramagnetic MCs, who he's dissed tons of times. Ego Trippin'.