After being with everyone on the Wu reunion tour, I realized how bad the Wu situation with MySpace had gotten.Many of the artists had brought up about people actually trying to pose as them on Myspace,it was beyond fans just setting up pages.I even had one fake that had tried to post a comment on GZA's page,as if he was actually Raekwon while I was holding it down for GZA.This fake even tried to play the role after i sent him a message letting him know that we knew it wasn't Rae, and that Rae didn't have a page.
MySpace has been working with me and we now have control of the top Wu artist Myspace pages.All of the artists will have control of their page and appoint someone to run it for them so that they do get important messages.The fake sites will be deleted as they get posted.
Raekwon and INS will be working with me later today to get their pages changed and updated, and soon have someone running it for them.
The other pages may be on hold for a minute.
I don't know if anyone from here had set up any of the pages, but I do know we will need some help on hooking a few of the artists pages up.If you know graphics ,etc, and are interested, hit me up.
Almost every one of the members of the Clan have seen the growing importance of MySpace and getting out their info through it. G