Just returned from one of the best concerts I ever been to. Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley played at a venue called Vega right were I live. It was off the hook! First, a group called K'Naan played for about half an hour, really dope, it was original african drum beats and reggae with an mc actually. He was lyrically talented and overall a good warm up. Then followed a 15 minute break, and Marley came on. It was so crazy, he really got the crowd going, and it was such a good atmosphere. He played lots of his fathers classics, as well as his own. When the concert was about to end, everybody seemed to wonder why he didn't played his biggest hits, Welcome To Jamrock and Road To Zion. After performing Khaki Suit, he said blessings and ended the concert. Everybody started to stomp their feet, clapping and screaming "marley!, marley!, marley!, marley!" etc. It was so crazy. The lights went off, and he returned to the stage, and everybody just went crazy. He calmed everybody down and played Road To Zion with the crowd singing the chorus.. Shit was ill.. He ended the concert with welcome to jamrock. It was such a crazy show, definitely a great experience. So if he's coming to your town (he is on a world tour) dont sleep!!

I recorded him playing his fathers "Could You Be Loved". I would have filmed Welcome To Jamrock but my shitty camera had no space left. Anyways check the footy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0UfnhnFTKI

And some pictures (quite bad quality):

peace! n enjoy