Hey whats up. I been a member here but i never had a computer here so i never posted. I figure i introduce myself and say what up.

Name: Jonathan or John

Nickname: Richter

Place: Bayonne, NJ

Favorite rappers/groups: Kottomouth Kings, Saint n Hoss, GWAR, E-Town Concrete, Mower, BIG L, Wu-Tang Clan, Royce da 5'9, Mobb Deep, Twiztid, DJ Frankie Bonez, Blaze, Kid Rock, Skarhead, Crown of Thornz, 25 ta Life, Phunk Junkeez, Cradle of Filth, DJ Bad Boy Bill, Old School Eminem, Dilated Peoples, House of Pain, Sick Of It All, Madball, DJ Venom, Hatebreed, Cro-Mags and a shit load of other bands and rappers.

If you can't tell i am a music freak or more politically correct connisor of music (i think that's how you spell it). I think i hit almost every genre and i love my music so if u got any questions on a band or rapper you could ask me if i heard of them and i could let you know because most likely i have heard of them or even got/can get a track.

Occupation: I just graduated Hudson County Community College and i have a part time position there until August 31st. That is how i am online almost all day.

Hobbies: Going to concerts and collecting music (live video, cd, or tape. CDs and Records with the bands above). Promoting concerts and putting concerts together.