Rza did the World According to Rza album and I thought it was incredibly innovative and if you translate the lyrics they are deep with wisdom. like track 11 i think with a cat named Feven and that guy Diaz and Mr tibbs and SkinnyMan all those euro emcees repped hard.

As far as Wu Latino. I think it can be the illest hispanic hip hop to hit the market depending on how Rza manages this and how careful he is recruiting emcees for the sport.

My feelings on Reggaeton. ...what I've heard is an imitation to hip hop except horrible cheap drum sounds. Now I know there are thousands of spanish records to sample with great horns and guitars so why do all the reggaeton beats sound like crap and sound the same? And most these reggaeton hispanic puerto rican rappers are phonies that just hopped on the bandwagon late and I have no respect for Daddy yankee or his close affiliates

So yeah most of reggaeton is shite but most of american hip hop is shit these days too so you just connected with the underground or you not. You have to be open minded to this. It helps that I speak spanish. I'd drop $10 maybe even 15 for the album if it looks like Rza and folk took the time and great effort putting this project together. P.E.A.C.E.