Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God
I aint dickridin shit so you can hold up right there but beyond that , I'll vote on whatever the fuck I wanna vote on. Just cuz you aint ever seen me up in here voting dont mean that my vote dont count. You fixin to see me very often as a matter of fact cuz I'm bout tired a seein fake fucks like you up in here. Yeah, you gotta have all kinds but damn son, you a joke.
well im trying to proove a point, your vote counts, hold your fuckin toungue next time, dude, hollywood tries to say profound shit and come off lyrical and it turns in to shit....look how this wack mother fucker bitched me out of a battle that i already won

the point im trying to make is that, hollywood is a sore loser who catches feelings on the net, after losing a battle....fuck you for actin a bitch, and postin that shit, i tried to make ammends but obviously hollywood doesnt want to and thinks that every body is against him

27 years old and acts like a fuckin baby

fuck both of you, i already won in a knockout fashion, hollywood could never touch me if i were on my game, he prolly spent all night thinking about how he was gonna write the verse

if your vote counts than spokens does too

3-1 in my favor

vote