It was one of the best nights of my life... Just seeing all 9 generals at once was a dream but then method man takes his fitted hat off and tosses it in the crowd.. My boy grabbed it who was standing next to me... After the concert I go to this dark ass chicago alley and I just see raekwon walking.. He's fuckin short as hell but anyway I went up and gave him a hug and asked when OBFCL2 is comin out and he said "soon my nigga"... Then i'm chillin waiting for some more members to come out and I look right next to me and deck is just chilling there trying to blend in with the crowd and shit... I got him to sign my shirt and as he's doing that some mexican guy with this gang comes up and starts talking shit... Telling deck to slap me or something... Deck just snapped, he went crazy... He was like slap who you little bitch and the guy was like chicago nigga i got my block here.. Deck just goes I'll burn your fuckin block to the ground.. So me and my boys are there with deck backing him up against this gang of fuckin mexicans.. Shit was crazy deck was talking about he was gonna go to jail and shit... Telling us to watch his back.. Then cappa came out got his autograph.. masta and meth came out.. What a fuckin crazy night.. CHillin with wu members in a suspect ass chicago alley..