Quote Originally Posted by Luther Large View Post
yo if u aint noticed i havent been here much latley which has to do with me not voting yet even though i'm willing to and have the time now and never did i wine or complain i just simply questioned the way you ran the comp cuz it sucked
Why did it suck? because you lost early on?

No one else has a problem, in fact the others are pretty happy with the way things have gone, but yes there were some problems with the voting (official judges not voting) and interest by emcees but that was minor, the fact is this comp will actually get finished unlike the other one which proves i did an ok job.......

the fact is i put a lot of effort into running this shit for you guys and for you to say it sucked really is quite annoying......it just shows how much of a bitch you are,getting all annoyed coz you didnt make it past the second round, posting meaningless shit in the other battle threads like "it should have been open voting/two rounds the whole time", not voting......

Please stop cluttering this thread with spam posts, this is a battle thread not a bitch session,get the fuck out!