Seriously. They have some classic albums, but most of what they put out is good or average... this wouldnt be bad, but wu-tang are 9 of the best MCs in the world. Nearly every member has a dissapointing solo discography.

I'll admit I havnt heard every albums from every member, but I own all of Ghost's albums and people say he is the most consitent member of the clan (some people say gza)... Ghost to me is maybe the best MC ever, but his last 3 albums were good. Theres nothing wrong with them, but one of the best MCs ever should be putting out more than just good albums.

Raekwon is brilliant, but Immobilarity has really average beats which ruin it, and I don't want to get lex diamond story cuz most people say it sucks. Cumon man... I reckon his raps actually improved after cuban linx but his albums got worse, thats not right.

Method man... dont need to talk.

I personally love Bobby Digital in Stereo but I know thats not the best he can do.

I dont want to go into every member but i think u get the point.

Im not hating, it just hit me that some of the best rappers in the world should have a much better discography by now.