i think Rae is just running his mouth and tryin to stand up to the bullshit promise he made during that Miss Info interview..

he had said he was tryin to make Rza NOT release 8 Diagrams and if he went ahead and DID release it, Rae was gonna gather everyone up and make Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang to give the fans a "real" sounding Wu-Tang album..

and now that 8 D is out, Rae is just tryin to keep his threat alive and stand up for it...

even though we know he has no fucking chance of being in charge of an album and actually have it come out good..

when's the last time he even worked with a Wu producer besides Rza?

-no True Master, 4th Disciple of Math on his last couple flops IIRC
-i don't think he knows who Bronze Nazareth is probably
-he was dope spittin on Cilva's album, but i doubt he's gonna reach out to Cilvaringz and say "i'd like you to produce "S vs W" just because....well, frankly i don't think Rae even realizes that he SHOULD do that if he wanted to make a Wu-sounding album..Raekwon strikes me as a dumb person

for the record, if it were done right, with kung-fu samples all over it and battle-type raps (lets not forget "Meth vs Chef" even tho they werent goin at each other in the song, it's a banger), and grimey ass Wu-Tang production...
BRING IT ON...i would love it to hear that..

but that ain't gonna happen in our wildest dreams.....if anything it'll be a whack-sounding "Staten Island" mixtape kinda thing without all the other members and whack beats...

but it ain't happening, mark silencer's words