I have noticed in the past that some people have ragged on this guy and say he is not Wu fam.

If you do not feel Raaddrr, please do not post in this thread and just ignore it all together. (I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT, OUTTA RESPECT)

However he is truely Wu and he is one of the hardest working Kats out.

Raaddrr Van was known in the past as Lord Manafess. His is often workin shows with his DJ, Nino Carter.

He is from East New York.
He is well known for holdin down the streets in Time Square freestyling all kats. I have personally witnessed his battles and freestyles and I have to admit he has talent.

He is not the glamor type kat flashin diamonds and rapping about cars....He is real, no put ons. You have to respect that.

He got into hip hop back in the day listening to Just Ice and all classic battle raps.

He met ODB in 1993 in East New York. ODB really felt his flow and he hooked him up to the RZA. He has laid tracks with Killah Priest and O.C. on the Black God album. Rza currently has the album but has yet to release it.

He released "the booth, the mic, the lyrics", which contains two tracks produced by the RZA.

If you haven't heard this LP yet, I really recommend picking it up. It really capture the old school wu flavor. I am not playing around, the album is really tight. Check the track Black Naussius, it is raw. I will try and upload a track in this thread so you can hear his flow.

I really think people are quick to judge without listening to his album.

I really hope he puts out some fire soon.

PEACE TO THE GOD RAADDRR VAN.

(AGAIN, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU CAN REFRAIN FROM NEGATIVE POSTS IN THIS THREAD. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO SAY, CAN YOU PLEASE CREATE A NEW THREAD FOR IT, THANKS)