• White women

32 62.75%
  • Black women

19 37.25%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Black women vs White women

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Black first.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    yesssiiiiiir! u know where the baddest ethie chick are, outside of ethiopia? silver spring, MD.

i think i would wife a ethie.

word?? i didnt know that...alot of them be on they muslim grind real hard, and the ones that arent gotta see cake...

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by pep View Post
    word?? i didnt know that...alot of them be on they muslim grind real hard, and the ones that arent gotta see cake...
    yeah they gotta have that paper. but once you figure the culture out, they're no diff from any other chick.

they have a HUGE community in silverspring. about 2 miles down the street from Howard U. just hit georgia ave and head north. when you start seein all these fine ass girls walkin around you know you've hit the spot. lol

i used to deal with this somalian chick that sold bootleg movies in richmond va, nigerian chicks robbed one of my duns