Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American Gladiators is Back!!!

I'm gonna catch this cuz this was the shit back in the day. The final obstacle course in the end was the best (rest in peace). You would have to run behind those lil "spce invader" blocks to sheild shots from the gladiator shooting that huge nerf cannon. Them wasnt nerf balls though. They was prolly medicine balls.

Gladiators was the shit back in the day, I remember I started watching American G until the uk got their own version which was much better because they invested a lot of money into it. The uk gladiators had a sick arena and during it's time was one of the most popular shows on tv. The uk arena was so dope they even held all the international gladiator specials here in the uk.

On a side note i've met most of the uk gladiators at various points in my life. I've got a pic of me and a female gladiator that was taken back in 95 somewhere lol.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
    Gladiators was the shit back in the day, I remember I started watching American G until the uk got their own version which was much better because they invested a lot of money into it. The uk gladiators had a sick arena and during it's time was one of the most popular shows on tv. The uk arena was so dope they even held all the international gladiator specials here in the uk.

On a side note i've met most of the uk gladiators at various points in my life. I've got a pic of me and a female gladiator that was taken back in 95 somewhere lol.
    rhino from uk gladiators comes to my gym im pretty good friends with him. he a real kool guy.

Quote Originally Posted by HAN View Post
    rhino from uk gladiators comes to my gym im pretty good friends with him. he a real kool guy.
    Really?.....I saw him once a few years back while taking a driving lesson, I was parked up on some street and I saw him pull up with his wifey. His plates said big pecs even though he was looking a lot smaller than he did on gladiators.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
    Really?.....I saw him once a few years back while taking a driving lesson, I was parked up on some street and I saw him pull up with his wifey. His plates said big pecs even though he was looking a lot smaller than he did on gladiators.
    his big pecs car, yeah i think that was the mercedes slk or the merc jeep. he got a range of mercs, but he drives a smart car now. anyway yeah he a lot smaller now due to the fact that he off the steroids. he doesnt train as hard as he did, gives ppl private lessons now.

why watch another roids fest show??
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by TUCO View Post
    why watch another roids fest show??

says the man with the pumped up iranian for an avatar.