View Poll Results: Is being a faggot ass bitch wrong??

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it is wrong.

32 50.79%
  • No, being gay is ok.

31 49.21%
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Is being gay wrong?

Wu Vatican

and he cant spell. look at that.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    and he cant spell. look at that.

shut the phuc up

lil kid

Wu Vatican

sunnys on the lookout for that fresh roasted penis. loooook ouuuut.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

All this macho bravado and this has to be the gayest forum i have ever been on.

lmao at 24 faggit running around here on this forum

View Poll Results: Is being a faggot ass bitch wrong?? Yes, it is wrong. 2752.94%No, being gay is ok. 2447.06%Voters: 51. You have already voted on this poll
    24 faggits

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Veteran Member

Here are all the arguments I've heard so far as to why being gay is "wrong", and to each I will retort with sound logic and not cretinous babble.

1.) Gay people can't procreate.

Ok, whoever argues this better be gettting girls pregnant every time they fuck or else he/she is a hypocrite. You know damn well as I that most people don't have procreation in mind when they just want to get their rocks off. If you take to this argument, you better also believe that infertile couples, women past menopause, men who are no longer sterile, etc. should never have heterosexual sex. You should also never recieve oral sex too because that doesn't procreate, nor should you masturbate.

Anyway, the world is vastly overpopulated as it is and we don't need to keep making babies. (More on this later.)

2.) It's an insult to God

Well, technically you should first prove that your god even exists considering there are hundreds of competing beliefs. That's a much broarder issue, however, but the excuse for illogical intolerance is of course one of the reasons I have such a probelm with religion. To simplify things, though, if your taking the Old Testament prohibitions agains homosexuality as your moral compass, as most people do, you better also be willing to agree with all the other silly, and often inhumane, rituals that book prescribes. You better believe that menstruating women should not join the dinner table and should take a spiritual cleansing bath when finished. You, yourself, should take a cleansing bath any time you ejaculate and also refrain from the dinner table. You should also believe that if someone were to rape your daughter, you would request the rapist pay you dowry and then marry her off to him.

I could go on an on with other counterarguments for this, but I'll stop here because I'm tired.

3.) It's against nature or whatever

Plenty of animals engage in homosexuality, so it's not an unheard of thing in nature. I'm not recommending we accept every behavior of wild animals as our moral compass, but it certainly levels the myth that homosexuality is a "disease" affecting humans. Is it even possible for penquins or bonobos to be "morally corrupt"? Anyway, people who ascribe to this argument generally have this illusion that there's some perfect order to nature or that nature has some sort of anthropomorphic qualities (like "god" I guess) and that it actually cares about what lifeforms do. What's closer to the truth is that nothing has a place in nature, and that life survives IN SPITE of it. I'll move away from the biology stuff now, but let's remind ourselves that we do a ton of things that are "against nature". Building cities is against nature. Cutting down trees for lumber and paper is against nature. Cultivating crops and herding livestock are against nature. Keeping animals as pets are against nature. Burning fossil fuels is against nature and it's going to bite us in the ass. You are living right now because you have contributed to destroying or fighting off the ravages of nature that would have you dead.

Continuing to procreate in our 6 billion and rising population is against nature. We are fucking killing our own ecosystems. Everywhere we go, we destroy the nature there in order to live, have more babies until they can't fit in that area anymore, they move out and destroy more ecosystems, etc. WE ARE NOT IN DANGER OF DYING OUT RIGHT NOW, THERE'S NO "NEED" TO KEEP PROCREATING. We should actually be cutting down on birth rates.

4.) It's gross.

I'm with you there, buddy. In fact, I think any kind of anal sex is gross, even on chicks. I just don't like the poop chute. But do I think I have any right to impose my disgust on anyone? No. Just fucking leave it alone. If you don't like what gay people do, just leave them alone. If you don't like the way gay people act, just avoid them. There are plenty of people who act ways I think are stupid. I think Christian Evangelicals are disgusting, awful human beings, but it's not my business what ridiculous things they want to believe as long as they leave me the fuck alone.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by skampoe View Post
    lmao at 24 faggit running around here on this forum

View Poll Results: Is being a faggot ass bitch wrong?? Yes, it is wrong. 2752.94%No, being gay is ok. 2447.06%Voters: 51. You have already voted on this poll
    24 faggits
    lmao at this retard logic. "If you aren't with us, you're against us" bullshit. Yeah, cause men that fought for women's rights were actually women in disguise. And white people who fought for civil rights actually turned black.

Stupid fucktard.

Banned

This board is a good example of why hip hop is the real disease of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    lmao at this retard logic. "If you aren't with us, you're against us" bullshit. Yeah, cause men that fought for women's rights were actually women in disguise. And white people who fought for civil rights actually turned black.

Stupid fucktard.
    ur a

FOLLOW!!

Veteran Member

ur a
    "ur" predictable.

Anyone who is TRULY gay was born that way. There was a little boy who used to live on my block. everyone knew he was gay when he was alittle kid. He played with dolls and shit instead of G.I Joe's or He Man shit. He was very feminine from the time he was 3 or 4 years old, and maybe even before that! How could someone who is too young to know what sex is already have "CHOSEN" to be gay? If people are born gay, how can you say they are "wrong" being gay? Just a thought. (That little kid performs onstage at the gay bar downtown now) lol

Here are all the arguments I've heard so far as to why being gay is "wrong", and to each I will retort with sound logic and not cretinous babble.

1.) Gay people can't procreate.

Ok, whoever argues this better be gettting girls pregnant every time they fuck or else he/she is a hypocrite. You know damn well as I that most people don't have procreation in mind when they just want to get their rocks off. If you take to this argument, you better also believe that infertile couples, women past menopause, men who are no longer sterile, etc. should never have heterosexual sex. You should also never recieve oral sex too because that doesn't procreate, nor should you masturbate.

Anyway, the world is vastly overpopulated as it is and we don't need to keep making babies. (More on this later.)

2.) It's an insult to God

Well, technically you should first prove that your god even exists considering there are hundreds of competing beliefs. That's a much broarder issue, however, but the excuse for illogical intolerance is of course one of the reasons I have such a probelm with religion. To simplify things, though, if your taking the Old Testament prohibitions agains homosexuality as your moral compass, as most people do, you better also be willing to agree with all the other silly, and often inhumane, rituals that book prescribes. You better believe that menstruating women should not join the dinner table and should take a spiritual cleansing bath when finished. You, yourself, should take a cleansing bath any time you ejaculate and also refrain from the dinner table. You should also believe that if someone were to rape your daughter, you would request the rapist pay you dowry and then marry her off to him.

I could go on an on with other counterarguments for this, but I'll stop here because I'm tired.

3.) It's against nature or whatever

Plenty of animals engage in homosexuality, so it's not an unheard of thing in nature. I'm not recommending we accept every behavior of wild animals as our moral compass, but it certainly levels the myth that homosexuality is a "disease" affecting humans. Is it even possible for penquins or bonobos to be "morally corrupt"? Anyway, people who ascribe to this argument generally have this illusion that there's some perfect order to nature or that nature has some sort of anthropomorphic qualities (like "god" I guess) and that it actually cares about what lifeforms do. What's closer to the truth is that nothing has a place in nature, and that life survives IN SPITE of it. I'll move away from the biology stuff now, but let's remind ourselves that we do a ton of things that are "against nature". Building cities is against nature. Cutting down trees for lumber and paper is against nature. Cultivating crops and herding livestock are against nature. Keeping animals as pets are against nature. Burning fossil fuels is against nature and it's going to bite us in the ass. You are living right now because you have contributed to destroying or fighting off the ravages of nature that would have you dead.

Continuing to procreate in our 6 billion and rising population is against nature. We are fucking killing our own ecosystems. Everywhere we go, we destroy the nature there in order to live, have more babies until they can't fit in that area anymore, they move out and destroy more ecosystems, etc. WE ARE NOT IN DANGER OF DYING OUT RIGHT NOW, THERE'S NO "NEED" TO KEEP PROCREATING. We should actually be cutting down on birth rates.

4.) It's gross.

I'm with you there, buddy. In fact, I think any kind of anal sex is gross, even on chicks. I just don't like the poop chute. But do I think I have any right to impose my disgust on anyone? No. Just fucking leave it alone. If you don't like what gay people do, just leave them alone. If you don't like the way gay people act, just avoid them. There are plenty of people who act ways I think are stupid. I think Christian Evangelicals are disgusting, awful human beings, but it's not my business what ridiculous things they want to believe as long as they leave me the fuck alone.
    you gotta be a fag to take the time to write a fuckin 2page essay defendin queers

"ur" predictable.
    AND UR A FAGGITY FAG FAG FAG

FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by SHRAP View Post
    you gotta be a fag to take the time to write a fuckin 2page essay defendin queers
    DATS WHUT IM SAYING,
    HES A QUEER BAG

FOLLOW!!

AND UR A FAGGITY FAG FAG FAG
    You need to step up your fag game.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi