Thread: Back to Back African Cup Champs!!!

Default Back to Back African Cup Champs!!!

http://www.amedproductions.com/2008/...champions.html

You know I had to rep for the heritage baby!

What they did was phenomenal and any Arab knows what I mean. For us to repeat as champs means the world to me and my people. They're still celebrating in the streets 2 days after the end of the game.....

Wu Vatican

congratulations.

i honestly dont know how they win to be honest. no hate. they dont really have any big name players who apply their trade in europes big leagues. mido would be the only one that i know of and hes shite.

beating teams with the likes of drogba, essien, eto'o ect. it is quite the accomplishment.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

lets see if egypt can qualify for the world cup. its great for them that they won back to back. they are a good team, ahmed hassan is a great leader for them.

ghana were missing there captain and inspirational leader stephan appiah, i think thats why they couldnt do any better. cameroon ran out of steam. and nigeria were jus plain shit.

i reall expected the ivory coast to win, but the favourites never really win at the end of the day.