Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Cilvaringz Muslim?

Quote Originally Posted by crookstah View Post
    got a bunch of those muslim somalies over here to, their muslim enough to lock up their sisters and daugters until they can import a good husband for them, but they not religious enough to stop robbing, pushing, raping, last night two of them stabbed a 45 year old half to death, just down the street! FUCKAMUSLIM
    It's not Somalis, it's all Muslim brothers who Shaytan has caught.

Where you at? Where did this happen?

And please don't say fuck the religion; for you disbelief...don't diss other religion for no reason.

PEACE ya'll lets keep it respectful up in here. everyone believes what they believe and they have that right, but we DONT have the right to judge other men.......

^^Speaking truth Kev

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Quote Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
    i dont know, but Cilvaringz is a bitchass follower, who would suck Rzas dick if he could
    Word up, co-sign 100%.

This kat Cilva iz a Poser, a phoney a phake.

Aint it klear that he aint wu. They never youz his korny arse N E More.

I Kan't Stanz Phake ass dizridin phahggitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevlaar 7 View Post
    PEACE ya'll lets keep it respectful up in here. everyone believes what they believe and they have that right, but we DONT have the right to judge other men.......
    I'm not judging anyone..just asking...I know we not suppose to judge anyone and especially religously. Just wanted to know if the brother was a Muslim...I got few answers so I assume he is...wish I could get the answer from him.

Salam.

Quote Originally Posted by Surreptitious View Post
    i dont know, but Cilvaringz is a bitchass follower, who would suck Rzas dick if he could
    atleast he followed his dream through,for that i can respect that!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaSun View Post
    ^^^^^^
    I know that from for sure, there are many Somalian brothers in my community which I am a Somalian, but ever since coming to America, brothers ain't been acting upon their religion, they've been drinking, partying, fucking, drinking...etc.
    Thank Allah I haven't fallen to those traps set by Shaitan. I'm no perfect either, I listen to music, which is haram in Islam, especially rap music that has violence, explicit lyrics, etc. But I try to listen to cats I'm feeling, all the WU Killa Beez are my favorites.
    But I see it as every Muslim culture has a music, whether it's Arabs, Pakistani, Indian, Somalian, Iraqi, etc, they all have music; but in the end it's up to you....

Salam.
    trust me,everyone changes in america,this is the last country you wanna be in if you wanna preserve your morals!!

Quote Originally Posted by crookstah View Post
    got a bunch of those muslim somalies over here to, their muslim enough to lock up their sisters and daugters until they can import a good husband for them, but they not religious enough to stop robbing, pushing, raping, last night two of them stabbed a 45 year old half to death, just down the street! FUCKAMUSLIM
    thats some of the most prejudice,ignorant shit ive read in a moment here,why class folks under one umbrella?its all individualistic,i bet you one of those christian folks who think nothing else is better than what u believe in dont you??maybe i should start opening the page on all the stupid shit christians do too,raping?robbing?pushing,i recall everyone with a bad bone in their body doing that,be it christian,muslim or whatever,its guys like you that make the world an unsafe place to live in with those radically racially influenced views!!!..and this is coming from someone of christian faith too

Quote Originally Posted by SHAoLiN LoRD View Post
    Word up, co-sign 100%.

This kat Cilva iz a Poser, a phoney a phake.

Aint it klear that he aint wu. They never youz his korny arse N E More.

I Kan't Stanz Phake ass dizridin phahggitz.
    if Rza gave him the blessing then he is just as real as any other wutang killa bee out there,if not more legite because he is on contract?so once agaiin,you cats is making no sense!!!

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    thats some of the most prejudice,ignorant shit ive read in a moment here,why class folks under one umbrella?its all individualistic,i bet you one of those christian folks who think nothing else is better than what u believe in dont you??maybe i should start opening the page on all the stupid shit christians do too,raping?robbing?pushing,i recall everyone with a bad bone in their body doing that,be it christian,muslim or whatever,its guys like you that make the world an unsafe place to live in with those radically racially influenced views!!!..and this is coming from someone of christian faith too

By "assuming" this guy is christian you just show the same prejudices than this fool. Actually no real real chistians and muslim fight each other, those who believe we are in war just don't know shit about us.
    F.L.I.N.T.

i did not assume,thats why i said "i bet",to give an option for error in my statement

Please the intention of this thread was not to hate on each other and other religion. We Muslim respect and acknowledge all religions.

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    atleast he followed his dream through,for that i can respect that!!
    indeed he did, but I don't judge anyones religion, in fact at times it has been very interesting when it has been integrated into music properly, I respect followin your dreams, but anytime criticism is given towards Cilva in this forum it gets chastized, so... fuck that
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"