Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Mafia in jail

yea theres def not as many italians in the city like there used to be, as far as my experience its def alot more asian in parts like queens, and spanish people just takin over lol. Albanians on the rise, i think, im albanian so that mite just be biased but i see those mother fuckers every corner i go, every other super to an apartment building and every other contractor is albanian, my father, brother, a hundred cuzins, uncles, in-laws, fuckin grandmothers, we all in the same workforce haha.
    "i got drug spots from NY to Canada/
    cuz Big L b fuckin wit more keys then a janita/"
    Follow me @SkiLLs456

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sarr View Post
    I saw this documentary, and the phsycologist said this;

Carmine Gilante, Former boss of the Bonnano family, when in jail, walked upto the front of the phone line while upto 150 black inmates were standing around (and he was in the hardest block, that was filled with mostly black murderers) and snatched the phone off the guy talking on the phone and said "get off the phone nigger!"...nobody even touched a hair on his head, and then he made a phone call.

Guess thats real power huh?
    whats your fuckin point ?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by sarr View Post
    not tryna start shit here, but i think the rappers these days are tryna imitate Italian mobsters..you know, by adopting their names, slang and dress sense. you hardly see Italian mobsters imitating black slang and calling themselves "jamar"

know what i mean?
    lots of italians jock black people - they just do it in a fucked up way where they say the most racist shit while listening to our music or fawning over black cultural icons.

it's only the older generation that sees any consumption of black culture as a transgression.

fans of criminal history draw on the italian mafia because italians are excellent at moral degeneracy.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    whats your fuckin point ?

just letting you know who runs this mother.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

lol @ any black man getting offended by this. Galante was a nut, anyone dumb enough, white or black who got outta line would have paid for it dearly.

But whitey is right...heed that advice. This isn't english suburban kids were talkin about here.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by "...." View Post
    lots of italians jock black people - they just do it in a fucked up way where they say the most racist shit while listening to our music or fawning over black cultural icons.

it's only the older generation that sees any consumption of black culture as a transgression.

fans of criminal history draw on the italian mafia because italians are excellent at moral degeneracy.
    lol...ah alexander...you clearly have some issues. I doubt that your even black, with a name like alexander. Your probly some russian dude.

Honestly- in jail man - people dont give a fuck who you are within those walls.
    Yea sure the mob can put a hit on a family member - but alot of people in jail just dont give a fuck
    Break fast is served

Banned

your right vader...but back then, the mob was runnin the jail, and galante was a powerful figure in a powerful family. Its not different than Latinos runnin shit in Cali, only maybe the prison itself is not AS corrupt.

But that was a different time...late 60's early 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    AAHAHAHAHAHAH! i heard about that, lol!

what a beast.

+1 for duh white team in duh race war
    hahahahahahaha
    I got styles sick as hell, sicker than sickle cell anemia, slaughter your circulatory like lukemia

- AZ