Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Isiah Thomas: Knicks would be a top team in the West

-

Those Knicks players you mentioned are selfish. They aren't team players and that's why they aren't winning. Every team Stephon Marbury has been on, he's only thought about himself. How could he leave Minnesota when he was playing with Kevin Garnett? I would love to play with Kevin because he's unselfish. Stephon is only concerned about his damn money which is the only thing most black NBA players care about.

Yeah I wish Allen Houston still played. I thought Marbury was traded from the Minnesota?

-

Marbury came to the Knicks from New Jersey. He started his career with Minnesota, then Phoenix, then the Nets, now the Knicks. His scrub cousin Sebastian Telfair hasn't done much in the NBA. I don't see what was so special about him in high school.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Those Knicks players you mentioned are selfish. They aren't team players and that's why they aren't winning. Every team Stephon Marbury has been on, he's only thought about himself. How could he leave Minnesota when he was playing with Kevin Garnett? I would love to play with Kevin because he's unselfish. Stephon is only concerned about his damn money which is the only thing most black NBA players care about.
    yeah that is so very true but at the same time the NBA perpetuates that validation of self-promotions with greats like jordan and shaq and current self promoters such as kobe and lebron (which he is the most overrated guy and should have went to college cuz he couldn't carry a team if he wanted too last years final appearance was fluke and everybody knew it). and marbury isn't any different and Zeke is the samething and that's why the knicks suck because he's a former player wanna be coach that realizes and knows they shoulda kept larry brown. Zeke is a selfish as they come. They've needed a real coach since Van Gundy & Reliy and factual haven't had one since.

Wu Vatican

^dont let nickytooch read that statement...
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

-

You think Lebron is overrated? I don't think he is. He's very good and yes i agree with you that he should've went to college to get a education instead of only thinking about money because that's why he went straight to the NBA from high school. Lebron can't help it that he has some sorry teammates LOL. The Cavs getting to the championship last year was luck. I wish NickyTooch would realize that. Kwame Brown's sorry ass should've taken his stupid ass to college so he could get some college basketball experience and get a education. I don't even think he's on Memphis's team anymore LOL. I also agree with what you said about Isiah. He has made some bad decisions since he got a job with the Knicks as their general manager. A lot of the Knicks players are overpaid and he's to blame for that.

-

LOL@Whitey hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah you know NickyTooch is sensitive when people on here disses the Cavs LOL.

Banned

LOL...Its not luck. LeBron James is a great player. The Cavs had a good supporting cast. They were much more physical, played better defense and had better three point shooters. Thats why they beat Detroit.
    Detroit does not match up well with the Cavs.

As far as saying LeBron should have went to college....LOL. ARe you serious? Do you really believe that?
    With greatness comes alot of jealousy and hatred. It just shows you how dominate LeBron is and how he has permeated everything basketball.
    Get used to it, he is only 23.

-

You think Lebron shouldn't have gone to college? Just because he's very good? You think basketball is more important than a education? What if his NBA career got cut short because of injuries? What else could he do for a job career? Do you think about that NickyTooch? I'm sure Lebron probably doesn't think about it. I'm willing to bet that he wasn't a good student in high school like most black male athletes who go pro.

Banned

First of all, your talking out of your ass. LeBron was a good student. 3 to 3.5 GPA. Not that that even matters.
    He signed a 100 million dollar deal with Nike before he even got drafted. He was guaranteed to be the 1st pick of the draft and sign a GUARANTEED contract. And even tho rookie contracts aren't the highest in the league its still more than most people will ever make.

LeBron would have been retarded to go to college. He obviously had the skills to play in the NBA. If you dont think so, just look at his rookie stats. Do you remember his first game in Sacramento???? He went for 24 points or somewhere near there.

LeBron's best business decision and future decision was pro basketball. He would have been wasting his time in college.

Lebron can lead a team. Like it or not he has lead a team to the finals...at age 22

Lebron is on pace to break almost every scoring record in the NBA.

If he would have gone to college he would have been a retard. Most people go to college in hope of getting a high paying job. Lebron had that. Why risk it by going to college for 4 years? He had a chance to make millions... Only an idiot would turn that offer down.

The Knicks.. Are Sorry... Miami Is Sorry {who Knows About The Future }

I Love The Lakers..so I M With Them The Whole Way.. I Like The Clippers 2
    Trip

-

Well now that Donnie Walsh is the general manager of the Knicks, it's gonna be interesting to see if he's gonna keep Isiah as the coach next season. The Knicks have some good players but the reason they suck is because they don't play as a team and their defense sucks. Isiah isn't the problem for the reason they suck and i'm tired of Knicks fans and other basketball fans saying he needs to be fired. It doesn't matter who the Knicks get to coach them if Isiah gets fired because they're still gonna suck until they start playing like a team and play some damn defense. Isiah is my boy and i gotta defend him. He's one of my favorite basketball players of all time and he played on my favorite team Detroit so i'm on his side and i think he shouldn't get fired. He did well coaching when he coached the Pacers because he got them to the playoffs several times but the difference between the Pacers and the Knicks is that the Pacers played like a team when Isiah coached them.

Banned

Yea but Isaiah was bringin them alotta bad press lately and in NYC half of the battle is image.