Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Someone Explain To Me

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    What text have you shown?

The Twa pre-dates both, as well as the anu sethet, kush, meroe and anu antiu. The Twa are older than all that are mentioned.

The vedas story is not a sumerian annunaki story.
    Lol no they dont. Enamu Elish and The Epic of Gilgamesh are older.

Adapa is the text about the first "Adams"
    http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/...ian/adapa.html

Epic of Gilgamesh (2750 BC - 2500 BC)

http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/...esh/index.html

Meroë was the southern capital of the Kushite Kingdom, or Napata/Meroitic Kingdom, that spanned the period c. 800 BC - c. 350 AD. Meroë is the spelling that we have inherited from the writings of the ancient Romans.

anu antiu - funny how this text you mention has the name of the Sumerian Top godhead.

Egypt was founded by one of Anu's grand-children.

Also - how can any text be older then the oldest known language in the world? Also look at the Philadelphia Tablet on this page 3100 BC - 2900 BC found near Iraq (Ancient Mesopotamia (Sumer)

http://www.upenn.edu/museum/Games/cuneiform.html

Did you know that the sect fighting in Iraq is mostly about one side wanting to reclaim the name of Sumer for Iraq?
    Last edited by V4D3R; 05-01-2008 at 03:13 PM.
    Break fast is served

Somebody explain to me why we die so fast when we used to live for so long.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    Somebody explain to me why we die so fast when we used to live for so long.
    It's really just a state of mind in my opinion. Are bodies are mortal. In this day and age we ingest a lot of bullshit, don't exercise or walk that much, fast, pray, meditate, etc.

So we're mentally, physically, and spiritually inferior to our past counter parts.

Our spiritual being can transcend this life, and future lives, if you believe in that type of thing. Our life on our earth is only one aspect of life. I don't think I'm any more dead then my friends that have passed before me. But then again their are other stipulations of ~life after life~(copywrite protected) that I won't go into here based on my own belief system.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

This whole argument about ancient people is nonsense. Especially when you start trying to define other peoples origins.

It's just stacking bullshit on more bullshit.

How you going to tell another man his history when you don't even know (or should I say own?) your own history?

That's like me saying: " Yo son, i'm your dad. Word life."

And you maybe a few years older than me, what kind of shit is that?

Wu Vatican

Why ask the question if you already have your answer?

And to what you say in the above, that is whay YOU say, not me.

Going to ask a question because you don't know, then you're going to answer the question that you don't know.

Because I was asking why 5%ers say that. Also, its not what I say, its what science says. I know what science says. I agree with what science says. Clearly the two clash.

And you avoided answering the question.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Lol no they dont. Enamu Elish and The Epic of Gilgamesh are older.

Adapa is the text about the first "Adams"
    http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/...ian/adapa.html

Epic of Gilgamesh (2750 BC - 2500 BC)

http://www.ancienttexts.org/library/...esh/index.html

Meroë was the southern capital of the Kushite Kingdom, or Napata/Meroitic Kingdom, that spanned the period c. 800 BC - c. 350 AD. Meroë is the spelling that we have inherited from the writings of the ancient Romans.

anu antiu - funny how this text you mention has the name of the Sumerian Top godhead.

Egypt was founded by one of Anu's grand-children.

Also - how can any text be older then the oldest known language in the world? Also look at the Philadelphia Tablet on this page 3100 BC - 2900 BC found near Iraq (Ancient Mesopotamia (Sumer)

http://www.upenn.edu/museum/Games/cuneiform.html

Did you know that the sect fighting in Iraq is mostly about one side wanting to reclaim the name of Sumer for Iraq?
    MANY FALL VICTIM TO THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE ANCIENT PAST ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CONCERNS ORIGINAL PEOPLE, IE BLACK PEOPLE. MANY EGYPTOLOGIST LIE, CONCEAL, AND HIDE THE TRUTH SO THAT THEIR CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY CAN STAY IN TACT, HOWEVER MANY PEOPLE HAVE REVEALED THEIR ERRORS.

BEFORE I REALLY BEGIN, LETS NOT FORGET THAT THE OLDEST BONES TO BE FOUND ARE LOCATED IN THE GREAT LAKES REGION OF WHAT IS NOW CALLED AFRICA. AS NOTED BY ONE OF THE GREAT HISTORIANS, RUNOKI RASHIDI, HE REVEALS SKELETON HAVE BEEN FOUND DATING BACK OVER 20 MILLION YEARS OLD. AND THE BOOKS ANACALYPSE, THE SAME IS SHOWN HOWEVER, THIS BOOK SHOWS THAT THE ORIGINAL MAN, THE BLACK MAN'S HISTORY GOES BACK NOT JUST MILLIONS, BUT BILLIONS OF YEARS.

NOW LETS CONTINUE......

THE TERA NETER'S TILE IS AN ARTIFACT THAT DATES BACK TO PREDYNASTIC KEMIT CIRCA 5,000 B.C. AND WAS DISCOVERED BY BRITISH EGYPTOLOGIST FLINDERS PETRIE AT THE ABYDOS PREDYNASTIC BURIAL GROUNDS.

IN 1992 WITH THE PUBLISHING OF GEOLOGIST ROBERT M. SCHOCH'S ARTICLE "A MODERN RIDDLE OF THE SPHINX" ARTICLE IN OMNI MAGAZINE, AUGUST 1992 ISSUE. ROBERT SCHOCH ARTICLE WAS FOLLOWED IN 1993 BY HIS COLLABORATOR, WRITER JOHN A. WEST'S ARTICLE "CIVILIZATION RETHOUGHT" IN CONDE NAST TRAVELERS MAGAZINE, FEBRUARY 1993 ISSUE. THEIR CONCLUSION IS THAT THE SPHINX ROCK SCULPTURE WAS CARVED BETWEEN 5,000 AND 7,000 B.C. AND NOT 2,500 B.C. AS CONVENTIONAL EGYPTOLOGY PROMULGATES.

TO BELIEVE THE MESOPOTAMIAN CULTURE TO BE OLDER IS OLDER IS LUDICROUS BUT COMMONLY HELD.

GRAHAM HANCOCK AND ROBERT BAUVAL IN THE MESSAGE OF THE SPHINX: A QUEST FOR THE HIDDEN LEGACY OF MANKIND (CROWN PUBLISHERS, INC NY, 1996) CONCLUDES THAT THE GIZA PLATEAU COMPLEX DATES TO 10,500 B.C.

ACCORDING TO HERODOTUS AND MANETHOS BOTH GIVE AN ACCOUNT THAT DATING BACK TO WELL BEFORE 30,000 B.C. WERE THE "DYNASTY OF THE GODS" AND THEN THE SUCCEEDING "DYNASTY OF THE DEMIGODS." THEY ALSO WERE SAY THAT THE DYNASTIC HUMAN PERIOD IN WHICH THEY LIVED STARTED AT CIRCA 9,000 B.C.

IF ONE IS ABLE TO TAKE A TRIP TO THE LOUVRE MUSEUM IN PARIS FRANCE, THEY WOULD FIND WHAT IS CALLED THE TENTYRA TEMPLE CIRCULAR ZODIAC WHICH WAS BLASTED FROM THE ROOF OF THE TENTYRA TEMPLE BY FRENCH EMPEROR NAPOLEON'S SCIENTIFIC EXPEDITION TO EGYPT HAS RECORDED ON IT THREE TIMES THE PLANET SWITCHED POLES. THE THREE POLAR SHIFTS RECORDED IN THE TENTYRA TEMPLE CIRCULAR ZODIAC AS AT 3,500,000 B.C., 800,000 B.C. AND 270,000 B.C.

ALSO, THE GREAT PYRAMID IRON PLATE ALSO PROVES THAT THE ABOVE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE MENTIONED PREDATES ALL THOSE CIVILIZATIONS THAT YOU SPEAK OF, HOWEVER THIS IRON PLATE IS CONSIDERED A HOAX BECAUSE THIS CAN NOT BE FITTED INTO CONVENTIONAL EGYPTOLOGY'S SHORTENED CHRONOLOGY OF ANCIENT EGYPT/KEMIT.

BRITISH EGYPTOLOGIST FLINDERS PETRIE EXAMINED THE IRON PLATE AND OBSERVED:

THOUGH SOME DOUBT HAS BEEN THROWN ON THE PIECE, MERELY FROM ITS RARITY, [HE NOTED] YET THE VOUCHERS FOR IT ARE VERY PRECISE; AND IT HAS A CAST OF A NUMMULITE [FOSSILIZED MARINE PROTOZOA] ON THE RUST OF IT, PROVING IT TO HAVE BEEN BURIED FOR AGES BESIDES A BLOCK OF NUMMILITE LIMESTONE, AND THEREFOR TO BE CERTAINLY ANCIENT, NO DOUBT CAN THEREFORE EXST ABOUT ITS BEING A REALLY GENUINE PIECE

5%ers suck at maths.

Wu Vatican

MANY FALL VICTIM TO THE LIES TOLD ABOUT THE ANCIENT PAST ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CONCERNS ORIGINAL PEOPLE, IE BLACK PEOPLE. MANY EGYPTOLOGIST LIE, CONCEAL, AND HIDE THE TRUTH SO THAT THEIR CHRONOLOGICAL HISTORY CAN STAY IN TACT, HOWEVER MANY PEOPLE HAVE REVEALED THEIR ERRORS.

BEFORE I REALLY BEGIN, LETS NOT FORGET THAT THE OLDEST BONES TO BE FOUND ARE LOCATED IN THE GREAT LAKES REGION OF WHAT IS NOW CALLED AFRICA. AS NOTED BY ONE OF THE GREAT HISTORIANS, RUNOKI RASHIDI, HE REVEALS SKELETON HAVE BEEN FOUND DATING BACK OVER 20 MILLION YEARS OLD. AND THE BOOKS ANACALYPSE, THE SAME IS SHOWN HOWEVER, THIS BOOK SHOWS THAT THE ORIGINAL MAN, THE BLACK MAN'S HISTORY GOES BACK NOT JUST MILLIONS, BUT BILLIONS OF YEARS.

NOW LETS CONTINUE......

THE TERA NETER'S TILE IS AN ARTIFACT THAT DATES BACK TO PREDYNASTIC KEMIT CIRCA 5,000 B.C. AND WAS DISCOVERED BY BRITISH EGYPTOLOGIST FLINDERS PETRIE AT THE ABYDOS PREDYNASTIC BURIAL GROUNDS.

IN 1992 WITH THE PUBLISHING OF GEOLOGIST ROBERT M. SCHOCH'S ARTICLE "A MODERN RIDDLE OF THE SPHINX" ARTICLE IN OMNI MAGAZINE, AUGUST 1992 ISSUE. ROBERT SCHOCH ARTICLE WAS FOLLOWED IN 1993 BY HIS COLLABORATOR, WRITER JOHN A. WEST'S ARTICLE "CIVILIZATION RETHOUGHT" IN CONDE NAST TRAVELERS MAGAZINE, FEBRUARY 1993 ISSUE. THEIR CONCLUSION IS THAT THE SPHINX ROCK SCULPTURE WAS CARVED BETWEEN 5,000 AND 7,000 B.C. AND NOT 2,500 B.C. AS CONVENTIONAL EGYPTOLOGY PROMULGATES.

TO BELIEVE THE MESOPOTAMIAN CULTURE TO BE OLDER IS OLDER IS LUDICROUS BUT COMMONLY HELD.

GRAHAM HANCOCK AND ROBERT BAUVAL IN THE MESSAGE OF THE SPHINX: A QUEST FOR THE HIDDEN LEGACY OF MANKIND (CROWN PUBLISHERS, INC NY, 1996) CONCLUDES THAT THE GIZA PLATEAU COMPLEX DATES TO 10,500 B.C.

ACCORDING TO HERODOTUS AND MANETHOS BOTH GIVE AN ACCOUNT THAT DATING BACK TO WELL BEFORE 30,000 B.C. WERE THE "DYNASTY OF THE GODS" AND THEN THE SUCCEEDING "DYNASTY OF THE DEMIGODS." THEY ALSO WERE SAY THAT THE DYNASTIC HUMAN PERIOD IN WHICH THEY LIVED STARTED AT CIRCA 9,000 B.C.

IF ONE IS ABLE TO TAKE A TRIP TO THE LOUVRE MUSEUM IN PARIS FRANCE, THEY WOULD FIND WHAT IS CALLED THE TENTYRA TEMPLE CIRCULAR ZODIAC WHICH WAS BLASTED FROM THE ROOF OF THE TENTYRA TEMPLE BY FRENCH EMPEROR NAPOLEON'S SCIENTIFIC EXPEDITION TO EGYPT HAS RECORDED ON IT THREE TIMES THE PLANET SWITCHED POLES. THE THREE POLAR SHIFTS RECORDED IN THE TENTYRA TEMPLE CIRCULAR ZODIAC AS AT 3,500,000 B.C., 800,000 B.C. AND 270,000 B.C.

ALSO, THE GREAT PYRAMID IRON PLATE ALSO PROVES THAT THE ABOVE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE MENTIONED PREDATES ALL THOSE CIVILIZATIONS THAT YOU SPEAK OF, HOWEVER THIS IRON PLATE IS CONSIDERED A HOAX BECAUSE THIS CAN NOT BE FITTED INTO CONVENTIONAL EGYPTOLOGY'S SHORTENED CHRONOLOGY OF ANCIENT EGYPT/KEMIT.

BRITISH EGYPTOLOGIST FLINDERS PETRIE EXAMINED THE IRON PLATE AND OBSERVED:

THOUGH SOME DOUBT HAS BEEN THROWN ON THE PIECE, MERELY FROM ITS RARITY, [HE NOTED] YET THE VOUCHERS FOR IT ARE VERY PRECISE; AND IT HAS A CAST OF A NUMMULITE [FOSSILIZED MARINE PROTOZOA] ON THE RUST OF IT, PROVING IT TO HAVE BEEN BURIED FOR AGES BESIDES A BLOCK OF NUMMILITE LIMESTONE, AND THEREFOR TO BE CERTAINLY ANCIENT, NO DOUBT CAN THEREFORE EXST ABOUT ITS BEING A REALLY GENUINE PIECE

Annnd thats where I stopped reading.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.