1 50.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 5 (or below)

1 50.00%

Thread: The Flobots - Fight With Tools

Default The Flobots - Fight With Tools

Just picked it up, I gave it a 8 out of a 10.
    I know its a different type of genre, but they have 2 MC's who lead this band. Along with them, they have a string and horn section. "Handlebars" stands out for me. Great sound, Lyrics are meaningful aside from most mainstream music out there. Very Unique and glad I found their stuff, I ended up streaming all the songs before I ordered the CD. All their songs are on myspace.com/flobots
    Check it, and lemme know if you guys agree with me.

Peace,
    Jon
    UMGD
    Last edited by jonspeaks22; 05-05-2008 at 04:19 PM.

i aint feelin this at all. they on some linkin park/fort minor type shit. if u into that kind of music, im sure this album is cool tho. its been gettin good reviews

Why cant you vote below 5?

Simply because its pretty impractical for me to add a poll to every thread and include all 10 options, when albums rarely receive ratings of under 5.

However maybe it is worth included a 4, a rating of 4 should show how poor an album is.

VZA

I liked it. It sounds a bit linkin park/fort minor esque at times, which kinda puts me off as thats a bit corny for my liking, although it goes political, which LP and FM never did. The violins work great. Tracks like stand up, mayday, and fight with tools are all really good.

I'm feelin the CD cause its something thats different from alot of stuff out there right now, and its that type of LP and Fort Minor type of sound.
    Anyone else get to listen to it yet?

garbage. waste of my time. corny lyrics/topics/flows. only two dope tracks on the whole album. im not too disappointed though cuz right after i listened to this i spun the new Rock LP (or mixtape, idk) and it was much much better than i anticipated. LP of the year in my eyes.