Thread: 50 being a genius

Default 50 being a genius

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    what are you talking about, 50s a genius, he just makes gay songs, on purpose tho.
    i co fucking sign this to the fullest i tink if e wanted he cud make a real good hood album....i mean curtis had sum good tracks still will kill, i get money,straigt to the bank bout the oly1's i listen too frum dat album but w/e u guys got opinions on mr TSA's statements?

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

50 is a fag on da mic. his period drips every time he spits, can't u see the spots? drama is the broad coppin feels on his ez open top. just stop it already, half dollaz are only good for choppin cheddy...
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

Quote Originally Posted by .5KutSkeleton View Post
    50 is a fag on da mic. his period drips every time he spits, can't u see the spots?
    Your post reminds me of a classic 50 Cent line

"Homie you a bitch, you got feminin ways/
    heard you got four lips and bleed for seven days"

50 said it himself a bunch of times...when lil wayne new cd sold like 1.5 mil first week he was on hot97 sayin "i dont understand how that happened...maybe i should start making good music"

and on his new mixtape he says somethin like "u stuck wit this ringtone shit until u admit im the most entertaining rapper on earth"

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

50 = commercial fag.........

50 used to be that dude back when he hit the Onyx feat. he just gets worse wv every song he writes
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"

Quote Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
    50 said it himself a bunch of times...when lil wayne new cd sold like 1.5 mil first week he was on hot97 sayin "i dont understand how that happened...maybe i should start making good music"

and on his new mixtape he says somethin like "u stuck wit this ringtone shit until u admit im the most entertaining rapper on earth"
    his mixtapes have been fire but his commercial albums have been lacking. I think he realizes this. he's trying to cater to two different audiences and i think he realzing he can't do it like that. I sure his next album before i self destruct will be his best. He doesn't have shit to lose so he'll go out with a bang.

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
    his mixtapes have been fire but his commercial albums have been lacking. I think he realizes this. he's trying to cater to two different audiences and i think he realzing he can't do it like that. I sure his next album before i self destruct will be his best. He doesn't have shit to lose so he'll go out with a bang.
    almost my exact thoughts. I dont think that Self Destruct will be better than GRODT or Power of the Dollar, but it will be better than his other 2

-

50 Cent will never make another hard album ever again because he got a lot of money. Rappers that get a lot of money change their music and they don't do hardcore songs anymore like they did when they started rapping. I wanna check out his latest mixtapes. He usually does good mixtapes. ThaShaolinAssassin i'm gonna have to agree with what you said about 50 when you said he makes gay songs on purpose. I don't think that's true. I think he does gay songs because money has changed him and the Aftermath record company employees probably are telling him to make wack songs because when artists make wack songs, people will support him because they like wack shit. Ya'll know how record companies are. They try to change artists music everytime because all they're thinking about is money. They don't care about real hip hop.

-

I meant to say that i disagree with ThaShaolinAssassin.

^he does it on purpose. He grew up listening to ill shit and from what his beat selection and early joints prove he has a real good ear for music, ability to make good chorus after good chorus and decent rhymes, some dope as fuck. He just doesn't cause he's trapped in his own hype of thinking he has to make 'shit that sells' 24/7 when all you need is a single then an album full of cuts that'll last the test of time
    Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
    nah, even his mixtapes are getting played out as fuck. 40 some minutes about guns, and he uses the same formula on songs too much.

and i don't agree with T Gambino, he's far from the most entertaining rapper

i do know he has the ability to make REALLY good songs if he wants to and makes that shitty shit cause that what he thought sells. It worked for him and now he's stuck in his own hype. All my friends that used to listen to him has stopped cause of it, the rappers that last present what their fans see as substance and the gay shit is just icing on the cake, but he's all gay shit in most ppls eyes, even his fans now.
    Last edited by TSA; 07-05-2008 at 11:36 AM.

-

50 does need to stop making wack songs geared towards trying to sell records and trying to appeal to white people. He should only make street songs because he's good at that. He should stop singing too. Lloyd Banks first album was decent. How is his 2nd album? I heard some bad reviews about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TGambino View Post

lollipop

'Section 9'

50 is a genius. He made money. Can't hate on that.

You can hate on the way he made money. He has skill... he just uses his "Power" for the "Evil Deeds". That makes him a bitch. 50 only lacks the voice, rapping close-mouth and all. You couldn't understand what he's saying.

I have a feeling he'll drop some real shit on mixtapes. Hip Hop needs skilled MC's. And 50 has the potential. Although, he's a bit old.

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by Shizzah View Post
    50 is a genius. He made money. Can't hate on that.

You can hate on the way he made money. He has skill... he just uses his "Power" for the "Evil Deeds". That makes him a bitch. 50 only lacks the voice, rapping close-mouth and all. You couldn't understand what he's saying.

I have a feeling he'll drop some real shit on mixtapes. Hip Hop needs skilled MC's. And 50 has the potential. Although, he's a bit old.
    i agree 50 raps like he has a closed mouth. I perfer 40 over lil wayne. lil wayne is so irrating.