Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nets Are Trying To Get Lebron When His Contract Is Up

-

LOL@Dirty Knowledge calling Cavs management morons hahahahahahaha. I agree with you. I don't like Danny Ferry. He was a scrub when he played for Cleveland and he sucks already as a general manager. He better make some moves in the offseason to get Lebron some good scorers or else Lebron might leave when his contract is up. I would like to see him finish his career with Cleveland but i would understand if he wanted to leave to play on a better team to try and get a championship. Cavs management should've paid Carlos Boozer what he wanted. Carlos was a big help to Lebron when he was in Cleveland. I wish Ricky Davis would've stayed with the Cavs too but i think him and Lebron didn't get along.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

I been sayin this is gonna happen for a while (LeBron to the Nets)

People in Cleveland(Nicky) are just gonna have to except it

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Sorry Cavs fans. If they don't get LeBron some help, he's leaving to play for a bigger market. Plus he's not hiding the fact that he loves NY. You people better pray. lol

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

-

If he leaves Cleveland, i would understand and i wouldn't even be mad at him because Cleveland teams have been letting good players leave for years. Cleveland teams management have been fuck ups for years. I'll never forget when Ron Harper left the Cavs for the Clippers in the 80's. I was mad as hell about that and i still haven't gotten over it. I heard a rumor that Ron was let go because he supposedly was dating the Cavs owner's daughter. Ron was one of the best players on the team at the time. Cavs have always had a lot of bad luck. Brad Daugherty and Mark Price always had a lot of injuries and they could never get past Michael Jordan and the Bulls in the playoffs.

Banned

First of all, Danny Ferry did not sign Larry Hughes and he wasn't around when Boozer bolted for the dollars. But he did a great job of unloading that horrible contract.

LeBron has taken the Cavs to the Finals and to 7 games w/ the Pistons and Celtics in the 2nd round in the past 3 years so its not like he is on a lottery team.

Speaking of lottery teams, thats what the Nets and Knicks will be when LeBron becomes eligible for free agency.

Assuming the Cavs don't totally collapse, which they shouldnt because after this year they will have plenty of cap room, why would James leave his hometown (when you shit on Cleveland and Akron, you shit on LeBron..dont u realize this?) for a last place Nets or Knicks team???

Keep dreaming......Everyone loves NYC. Its a great city. Brooklyn is always the 'favorite' borough. Its all been cliched to death.

Things being equal, the Cavs management is going to do everything they can to bring the talent in and they probably will. Dan Gilbert didnt buy the team to see LeBron leave, he is more than willing to pay the luxury tax.

Charles Jones: Ron got traded cuz he was befriending well known drug dealers at the time and Wayne Embry and Gordon Gund didnt play that.
    Ferry was a flop, but at least he had heart and some balls. Vince Carter could use a little bit.

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Well anything can happen two years from now. If LeBron leave..then what are you and the Cavs fans going to do?

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Banned

If the Cavs have a meltdown and LeBron dicks his own people over for NY or NJ (hated places in CLE) than they might as well move the team to Seattle cuz what would be the point???? If you can't keep one of the greatest players ever than why have a team. Thats the way I see it.

-

LOL@NickyTooch hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're a funny guy. You said the Cavs should move the team to Seattle if Lebron leaves LOL. I guess your right though that it wouldn't make sense to have a basketball team in Cleveland if Lebron leaves. LOL@Nicky called the Nets and Knicks lottery teams hahahahahahahahahaha. Lebron would be a fool if he left Cleveland for the Nets or Knicks. Ron Harper was dealing with drug dealers in Cleveland? I didn't know that. That's stupid.

Banned

Look i dont kno if Harper was doing it himself...i dont think he was, but he was kickin it with well known dealers....Wayne Embry didnt play that....But losing him was a big mistake.