Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LORDS OF THE LO-FI Meets THE WU-CORP ARMY... Free Download!!!!

The Fifth Arch Angel Soldier of Darkness's Avatar

oh nooooo, Inspect A Dick gave me negative rep... omg what ever am i going to do with my life i can't believe this is happening nooooooooooooooooo *sob*

[... doesn't change the fact you're still a bunch of bitin' ass homos.]

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Rino View Post
    ^ = is only here to HATE^
    Oh-yes-sirree Bob, that's my only goal in the world, hate hate hate, I'm a regular Yacub.

I guess rap music has always been based on ripping someone else off, so you guys aren't too out of line, huh?
    Last edited by Soldier of Darkness; 07-31-2008 at 04:55 PM.

"A soldier of the darkness / Kidnap an emcee for a hostage"
    - Madman (nka 9th Prince)

DrunkenMasta303

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Darkness View Post
    doesn't change the fact you're still a bunch of bitin' ass homos
    i just bumped this album and i must say it really beats the shit out of digisnax, this is the shit that rza cant make anymore, its dope as hell imo, so "bitin" is permitted in this case

stfu hater

i just bumped this album and i must say it really beats the shit out of digisnax, this is the shit that rza cant make anymore, its dope as hell imo, so "bitin" is permitted in this case

stfu hater
    me farting on a true master inst. would beat the shit out of digisnax... not much of an accomplishment.

anyways... congratulations guys, on your originality.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

stfu hater
    almost anything is better than digi snacks.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    almost anything is better than digi snacks.
    The Yin & The Yang > DigiSnax

stfu hater
    I remember Lord B admiting he rocks that old RZA style, but a lot grimmier and better. LORD BEATJITZU is a monster... The Audio Booth is full of talent... you guys should drop by from here and there. WU-CORP ARMY 4 EVER!!!

Peace to all the gods that rocked on this.

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    I remember Lord B admiting he rocks that old RZA style, but a lot grimmier and better. LORD BEATJITZU is a monster... The Audio Booth is full of talent... you guys should drop by from here and there. WU-CORP ARMY 4 EVER!!!

Peace to all the gods that rocked on this.
    Sorry I'm bein such a hater, man... it's just the name-thing really bothers me.

I had a group once; we were gonna call ourselves "Wu-Bloodkin," until one of our elder peeps was like, "y'all are some major biters if you name yourselves that," and I realized he was right.

I'll check it out someday.

I had a group once; we were gonna call ourselves "Wu-Bloodkin," until one of our elder peeps was like, "y'all are some major biters if you name yourselves that," and I realized he was right.

Dont listen to the haters fam. You cant forget that most of the producers on here such as myself are influenced by that underground RZA Wu elment, DJ Muggs, Jedi Mind trick MF DOOM etc... sound. We do add a little more spice to it though... If you do get around to listen you will notice how Beatjitzu has masterd the art of LO-FI. There are a couple of lo-fi producers on the corp and they all flip shit differently. The emcees are just going raw... And the reason that some are on some kung fu shit (NOT ALL) is because this album came from LORD B dropping a full lengh beat tape called "Black Belt Theather" And it was a tribute to the art of kung fu.

Check out our crew page... Its all of the talented cats from Wu-corps Audio booth.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...3-02e90987c80e

I might have a listen a bit later. Congrats on finishing the project but I have to say Wu Corp is the wrong place for talented artists, its sad but nobody really gives a fuck. Especially the Audio Booth, unless your a well known poster in which case even your medium tracks are "fire god!!!" All I know is im not the only person who stop posting there on account of all the asskissing that is going around. Me and a couple dudes I know are just doing our own thing not wasting out time with that.... dont get me wrong Beatjitzu is a fine producer and im sure alot of the artists spitting on this tape are mad nice too. PEACE

its not like we are a real group who gets togeather..and jumps on stage...the name is from the site....u do know were at WU tang CORP

dont u
    thats were the name comes from..were all from the corp
    so when we all get to geather here thats what it is
    its a army of mc's that posts at wu tang corp

ok, cover art looks like people puttin some love n effort into this, hope audiowise will be the same...i give u feedback after a listn, actually downloading..peace