Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rockets acquire Ron Artest

-

LOL@Ron Artest is already starting shit with Yao Ming i read in the newspaper hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ron is a cancer on any team and he's gonna eventually wear out his welcome with Houston. Ya'll see he can't stay with a team long. This is his 4th team now. He'll be outta the league in a few years because he's retarded. NickyTooch what you talking about Tracy McGrady is a bitch? Tracy is injury prone but he's hardly not a bitch. He always comes through in the playoffs but the reason he can't get past the first round is because his teammates aren't any good.

Suga Duga

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@Ron Artest is already starting shit with Yao Ming i read in the newspaper hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ron is a cancer on any team and he's gonna eventually wear out his welcome with Houston. Ya'll see he can't stay with a team long. This is his 4th team now. He'll be outta the league in a few years because he's retarded. NickyTooch what you talking about Tracy McGrady is a bitch? Tracy is injury prone but he's hardly not a bitch. He always comes through in the playoffs but the reason he can't get past the first round is because his teammates aren't any good.
    nicky is right. tracy was a bitch in the playoff series vs. utah, being unable to drive to the basket when kirilenko was guarding him and not coming through (or even trying to do so) in the 4th quarter (happened several times/years).

Thats a good thing I guess, but I highly doubt that it will make them a championship team. Look at the Nuggets... Full of quality stars, and they cant even get out the second round. A lot of teams have good squads... they just lack heart and chemistry... we will see. And I predict that the Celtics will win again.

-

The GFX, whatever. If Tracy hadn't done what he did, Houston probably wouldn't have won any games in their series against Utah last year because his teammates suck. He can't depend on any of his teammates to help him out with scoring consistently besides Yao.

I'd have to disagree. McGrady was struggling in various games in the playoffs. Scoring about 1 point in a fourth quarter isn't helping your team out.

The Rockets have some solid players such as Battier, Brent Barry, Scola(rookie of the year candidate), Alston, Carl Landry, Mutombo, etc. The Rockets are a much better defensive team than the Nuggets. Now with the addition of Artest, they will be one of the top defensive teams in the NBA.