Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to read some brainwashed, 5% history

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    and you are aware that the term civilized, means Roman?

a civilian is a roman citizen, it was adopted to mean citizen in general cause romans thought it to the english that way

by yea, a civilian is a white roman, to Civilize to to Romanize or 'make roman-like'

the word God means Thor, its another name for Thor, the white man's god.

and a Lord is someone you're subserviant too. for a religion that's very word concious Clarence 13x should have gone to college. but yeah, lord is someone you're subserviant to, so why would one God call another God Lord

does the term I Self Lord And Master really make sense?

be honest.

?

wouldn't it be I Myself Am Lord and Master, or did those white English words not fit into the acronym of an Arab word?

and are all 5%er seemingly moral void, are less moral then the average person

WHAT ARE MORALS TO YOU? WHERE DO MORALS COME FROM? DESCRIBE A PERSON WHO IS VOID OF MORAL? WHAT IS AN AVERAGE PERSON TO YOU? WHO AND WHAT IS THE STANDARD TO DETERMINE WHAT THE AVERAGE PERSON IS AND HOW IS THAT MEASURED?

look at every rapper that's 5% and how they spent their time in their own words prior to getting a white devil record contract.

how is man women and child the sun moon and stars when women in earth and stars are suns?

If Yacub grafted white ppl to rule over black ppl wouldn't that mean they're superior, and he perfected what was already made or atleast made it better?

DO YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE SUPERIOR? WHAT MAKES A PERSON SUPERIOR TO YOU? WHO IS YACUB TO YOU? HOW DID THIS YACUB GRAFT WHITE PEOPLE? WHAT ARE WHITE PEOPLE TO YOU? WHAT MAKES A PERSON BLACK TO YOU? WHAT WAS ALREADY MADE? HOW WAS IT MADE BETTER?

what about the Asian man, the Arab man, the Oceanic man, the Latino man, and the Indian man? What are they?

WHO IS THE ASIAN TO YOU? WHAT MAKES A MAN ASIAN TO YOU? THE SAME QUESTIONS FOR ALL OF THE OTHERS?

WHAT IS THE DIVINE ALPHABET? WHICH WORDS ARE ENGLISH IN THIS DIVINE ALPHABET YOU SPEAK OF? WHAT MAKES THE LATIN ALPHABET THE WHITE MANS? WHAT MAKES (SO-CALLED) ENGLISH WORDS THE WHITE MAN'S? AND WHAT ACRONYMS ARE IN THIS DIVINE ALPHABET YOU SPEAK OF? CAN YOU DESCRIBE WHO AND WHAT THIS WHITE MAN IS? WHAT IS LANGUAGE AND HOW IS IT DEVELOPED? HOW DOES ONE MAKE AND OWN A LANGUAGE?

because they are the product off white ppl communicating to themselves.
    Black ppl didn't invent english, you are full aware of this but you're lying to yourself to make you point more legit. Why are you more obsessed with proving a point then truth? Because that point isn't about truth to you, it's about self gratification because your self esteem is shattered. English arose from the otherside of the caucus mountains homie, of all the languages in the world i find it strange that

and EVERY word in 5% terminology is english, you know this but your inventing worlds in your head to prove your point. That's cool, just remember its not working and your lying to yourself. English arabic and latin are invented by 'devils'.

you answering questions with questions is proof that your loosing this arguement and have nowhere to go but to reinvent the base of logic we both go by even if your reinvention is a lie. Im a seasoned debater, i invented the trick.

WHO AND WHAT IS THE ARAB MAN? CAN YOU DESCRIBE WHAT MAKES AN ARAB MAN AN ARAB MAN? WHAT CONSIST OF THE ARAB MAN'S NUMBER SYSTEM AS WELL AS THE TERMINOLOGY? WHAT IS A BLACK LANGUAGE? WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A BLACK LANGUAGE? WHAT IS BLACK? WHAT IS SUPREME MATHEMATICS?

an arab man is a man that's arab, a black language is a language invented by blacks
    you're embarassing yourself now. Arabic is not native to black ppl, nor is english. You're still loosing the debate because you were inable to answer my questions revealing how true they were. Supreme mathematics is a set of words associated with numbers that a guy came up with to somehow explain the universe but in the end of the day even his followers think it's goofy and drop the whole notion past the age of 28.

WHERE DO YOU SAY ASIA IS? WHAT DO YOU SAY ASIA MEANS? WHAT MAKES YOU A BLACK MAN AND NOT THE ARAB MAN AS YOU CALL HIM OR WHAT YOU CALL A CHINK? WHAT IS A CHINK? WHAT DOES CHINK MEAN? HAVE YOU TRACED YOUR GENEOLOGY? WHO WOULD YOU ASK? DO THOSE PEOPLE HAVE TO ASK OTHER PEOPLE? HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR NOT A CHINK? WHO IS THE 'WE' YOU SPEAK OF WHEN YOU SAY WE AIN'T CHINKS?

Lol you're really lossing it. Asia is in Asia. Im black because i'm classified as black, and black is nothing more then a classification. Im not asian cause im not from asia, im from africa and im not arab cause im not from the middle east, im from africa. a chink is someone with a chinked out face from chinkslavania, my geneology is well know because im african and we keep track of it, tracing geneology is not a problem for us at all so to ask me this question is an assumption that im white and acutally need to. But yeah, nobody i come from is a chick from asia, all africans from africa.

WHAT IS THE 5% TO YOU? WHO IS THE 5%? WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR A PERSON TO BE THE 5%? WHERE ARE THE 5% LOCATED?
    the 5% are located on Wutangcorp.com/forums. They are a self correctional religion that was born from civil rights resentment with an american outlook on the world because it was build to solve american problems. reciting 120 when asked is what it takes for a person to be 5%. You can't and haven't done that and i ask an 85% asked you to. Your not much of a poor righteous teacher.

WHY DO YOU CALL THE DEVIL AN INFERIOR CREATURE? WHAT MAKES THE DEVIL TO YOU INFERIOR? WHAT IS A DEVIL? WHAT IS GOD? WHAT IS GAWD?

your religion states so, but also accidentally states that the devil is a perfected version of god. You have no point, you can only ask questions because i have firmly convinced you your beliefs are wrong and it bothers you. you couldn't handle the truth.

DO YOU BELIEVE THEY ARE SUPERIOR? WHAT MAKES A PERSON SUPERIOR TO YOU? WHO IS YACUB TO YOU? HOW DID THIS YACUB GRAFT WHITE PEOPLE? WHAT ARE WHITE PEOPLE TO YOU? WHAT MAKES A PERSON BLACK TO YOU? WHAT WAS ALREADY MADE? HOW WAS IT MADE BETTER?

In the 5% mentality yes, the white man is superior to the black man. He was created to rule the black man and would therefore has to be an upgraded version. Yacub grafted white ppl by being mentioned on wutang cds. a person is black once they're black, what's already made are things that have been made, and it was made better cause i was made to rule and therefore would have to be better then god.

i would firmly say you lost. You can log back on as Sunny Winters now.

Veteran Member

WHAT IS THE DIVINE ALPHABET? WHICH WORDS ARE ENGLISH IN THIS DIVINE ALPHABET YOU SPEAK OF? WHAT MAKES THE LATIN ALPHABET THE WHITE MANS? WHAT MAKES (SO-CALLED) ENGLISH WORDS THE WHITE MAN'S? AND WHAT ACRONYMS ARE IN THIS DIVINE ALPHABET YOU SPEAK OF? CAN YOU DESCRIBE WHO AND WHAT THIS WHITE MAN IS? WHAT IS LANGUAGE AND HOW IS IT DEVELOPED? HOW DOES ONE MAKE AND OWN A LANGUAGE?

because they are the product off white ppl communicating to themselves.
    Black ppl didn't invent english, you are full aware of this but you're lying to yourself to make you point more legit. Why are you more obsessed with proving a point then truth? Because that point isn't about truth to you, it's about self gratification because your self esteem is shattered. English arose from the otherside of the caucus mountains homie, of all the languages in the world i find it strange that

WHAT POINT AM I TRYING TO MAKE?

and EVERY word in 5% terminology is english, you know this but your inventing worlds in your head to prove your point. That's cool, just remember its not working and your lying to yourself. English arabic and latin are invented by 'devils'.

WHAT DEVILS INVENTED ENGLISH ARABIC AND LATIN? WHEN WERE THEY INVENTED? WHAT IS A DEVIL? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INVENTED?

you answering questions with questions is proof that your loosing this arguement and have nowhere to go but to reinvent the base of logic we both go by even if your reinvention is a lie. Im a seasoned debater, i invented the trick.

WHO AND WHAT IS THE ARAB MAN? CAN YOU DESCRIBE WHAT MAKES AN ARAB MAN AN ARAB MAN? WHAT CONSIST OF THE ARAB MAN'S NUMBER SYSTEM AS WELL AS THE TERMINOLOGY? WHAT IS A BLACK LANGUAGE? WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A BLACK LANGUAGE? WHAT IS BLACK? WHAT IS SUPREME MATHEMATICS?

an arab man is a man that's arab, a black language is a language invented by blacks
    you're embarassing yourself now. Arabic is not native to black ppl, nor is english. You're still loosing the debate because you were inable to answer my questions revealing how true they were. Supreme mathematics is a set of words associated with numbers that a guy came up with to somehow explain the universe but in the end of the day even his followers think it's goofy and drop the whole notion past the age of 28.

WHAT IS AN ARAB MAN? WHAT ARE THE QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS THAT MAKE A MAN AN ARAB MAN? WHAT MAKES A PERSON BLACK? WHAT ARE THE CHARACTERISTICS AND QUALITIES OF A BLACK PERSON?

WHERE DO YOU SAY ASIA IS? WHAT DO YOU SAY ASIA MEANS? WHAT MAKES YOU A BLACK MAN AND NOT THE ARAB MAN AS YOU CALL HIM OR WHAT YOU CALL A CHINK? WHAT IS A CHINK? WHAT DOES CHINK MEAN? HAVE YOU TRACED YOUR GENEOLOGY? WHO WOULD YOU ASK? DO THOSE PEOPLE HAVE TO ASK OTHER PEOPLE? HOW DO YOU KNOW YOUR NOT A CHINK? WHO IS THE 'WE' YOU SPEAK OF WHEN YOU SAY WE AIN'T CHINKS?

Lol you're really lossing it. Asia is in Asia. Im black because i'm classified as black, and black is nothing more then a classification. Im not asian cause im not from asia, im from africa and im not arab cause im not from the middle east, im from africa. a chink is someone with a chinked out face from chinkslavania, my geneology is well know because im african and we keep track of it, tracing geneology is not a problem for us at all so to ask me this question is an assumption that im white and acutally need to. But yeah, nobody i come from is a chick from asia, all africans from africa.

WHAT ARE THE BOUNDARIES OF ASIA? DESCRIBE WHAT ASIA IS TO YOU? WHO CLASSIFIED YOU AS BLACK? WHAT IS CLASSIFICATION? HOW DID THAT PERSON OR PERSONS COME TO MAKE BLACK A CLASSIFICATION OF PEOPLE? WHEN WAS THIS CLASSIFICATION MADE? WHY DO YOU ACCEPT YOUR CLASSIFICATION? WHERE WERE YOU BORN AT IN AFRICA? WHAT IS THE MIDDLE EAST? WHEN DID THAT AREA BECOME THE MIDDLE EAST AND WHO DETERMINED THAT PLACE IS THE MIDDLE EAST? WHAT IS A CHINKED OUT FACE? WHERE IS CHINKSLAVANIA? WHAT DOES CHINKSLAVANIA HAVE TO DO WITH ASIA OR BEING ASIAN?

WHAT IS THE 5% TO YOU? WHO IS THE 5%? WHAT DOES IT TAKE FOR A PERSON TO BE THE 5%? WHERE ARE THE 5% LOCATED?
    the 5% are located on Wutangcorp.com/forums. They are a self correctional religion that was born from civil rights resentment with an american outlook on the world because it was build to solve american problems. reciting 120 when asked is what it takes for a person to be 5%. You can't and haven't done that and i ask an 85% asked you to. Your not much of a poor righteous teacher.

WHY DO YOU CALL THE DEVIL AN INFERIOR CREATURE? WHAT MAKES THE DEVIL TO YOU INFERIOR? WHAT IS A DEVIL? WHAT IS GOD? WHAT IS GAWD?

your religion states so, but also accidentally states that the devil is a perfected version of god. You have no point, you can only ask questions because i have firmly convinced you your beliefs are wrong and it bothers you. you couldn't handle the truth.

WHAT'S MY RELIGION? WHERE DOES IT SAY THAT THE DEVIL IS A PERFECTED VERSION OF GOD EXACTLY? WHAT IS GOD TO YOU? WHAT IS A VERSION OF GOD? HOW MANY VERSIONS OF GOD DO YOU KNOW OF? WHAT IS TRUTH TO YOU?

In the 5% mentality yes, the white man is superior to the black man. He was created to rule the black man and would therefore has to be an upgraded version. Yacub grafted white ppl by being mentioned on wutang cds. a person is black once they're black, what's already made are things that have been made, and it was made better cause i was made to rule and therefore would have to be better then god.

YOU'RE SAYING THAT IN THE 5% MENTALITY THAT THE WHITE MAN IS SUPERIOR TO THE BLACK MAN? WHAT IS A WHITE MAN? WHAT IS A BLACK MAN? WHEN WAS HE CREATED? HOW WAS HE CREATED? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY AN UPGRADED VERSION? WHAT MAKES A PERSON BLACK?

i would firmly say you lost. You can log back on as Sunny Winters now.

^lost.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

why the hell is every one of "Black Man's" answers in a questioned form?

thats what I cant stand about these stooges in the sub-forum is that they can never give u an answer to a question you ask them

I kno 2 guys who live just a few minutes from me that are active in the 5% nation. And ANYTIME I have a question for them, they are able to give me a responsive, and clear answer

Yet when somthing is asked here the answers are never fully resolved

What Does 'lost' Mean? What Characteristics Of Man Being Lost? Who Killed Kennedy? Why The Sky Is Blue?

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

lost meaning TSA proved that he is a fuckin moron

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

i didn't give any answers. i ask question to understand what's being asked of me. from all the times you spoke to those who are 5% have you ever heard of divine alphabet?

thats what I cant stand about these stooges in the sub-forum is that they can never give u an answer to a question you ask them

straight answers have been given already...multiple of times. if you can't stand something why do you keep coming back to that which you are dis-satisfied with?

I kno 2 guys who live just a few minutes from me that are active in the 5% nation. And ANYTIME I have a question for them, they are able to give me a responsive, and clear answer

i see there's something you don't understand. since you know some 5% ask them about learning over the computer vs. learning face to face. is it the same? ask them if this culture can be taught over the computer? ask them how they learned.

do those same 5% ask you questions?

what answers are never fully resolved?

those people who you ask questions to in person, they know you correct?

does that have any bearing on them answering your questions?

have you asked them for 120?
    Last edited by Black Man; 08-22-2008 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post

that's because the 5% nation is a state of awareness. The people you spoke to were at that state of awareness and therefore were able to pull you up when you grabbed the rope by asking questions

a 5% person is also a Poor Righteous Teacher and is obligated by a sense of duty to enlighten those that don't have enlightenment.

Black Man can't answer because he lacks this awareness. He is only verbally claiming to be 5% but doesn't realize it's not a claim it's a state of awareness and his inability to recite the 120 is proof that he lacks the awareness and sense of duty to truely be 5%. It's less like a gang and more like eating food. Being 5% means your full and have and abundance of food. If he was full knowledgewise he would not need to ask questions because he is not hungry

i would say this level of awareness was reached by Jesus as well, and the Dhali Llama, when you ask them questions they answer, i don't think there's record of any of them asking questions after reaching their final level of awareness unless that question directly answered a question instead of presenting a new one.

Black Man claims to be 5% for 3 reasons.
    1. he's a secondary of Sunny Winters
    2. he is internally damaged by the effects that rejection and racism has had on his innerbeing and is therefore hungry for reperation, but the hate and defeat has crushed him so much that he idolizes it and sees it as fulfillment or a bettering of himself. He's obsessed with the racial aspect of the faith, the racial and radical aspect, and by radical i mean the denouncing of conventional society that has failed him because he has failed it. Its a revenge mechanism, and the enlightenment and knowledge of being 5% has nothing to do with the revenge. He wants to use it to avenge his own hurt.
    3. Wutang made it cool.

black man, im asking you for 120. Build.

Veteran Member

black man, im asking you for 120. Build.
    write a 360 word essay on why you want 120.

write a 360 word essay on what it means to be a chink.

write a 360 word essay on what makes you black.

fast (you can only drink water) for 3 days straight.

write a 360 word essay apologizing to all the people on this forum you disrespected, cursed at, called a name, said fuck you to, etc. etc.

write a 360 word essay on your current diet.

do all of this by tomorrow 10:00 am my time and pm me your work and i'll give you one twenty

he cant do a 3 day fast by tomorrow. and why the hell would anybody write 5 essays?

because blackman doesn't know 120 and therefore is not a 5%.

The scolding white hot truth on my raw knowledge hurts his flesh to deal with so he tries changing the subject.

he doesn't know 120.

i'll tell you this much black man, if you give me your phone number, or prove a means by which i can verbally hear you recite 120 and over it recite 120 live. i will type all those essays and fast for 3 days.

but this won't happen, your not 5%, you think it would be cool but you don't know 120, this entire forum is looking at you like your dumb right now cause you've been exposed as a fan and not a Poor Righteous Teacher.

your duty as a PRT is to recite 120 to the 85% when requested, no matter what, even if your in the middle get getting pussy, you have to provide for those that desire knowledge or else what does that make you?

technically a 10% if you know the knowledge but aren't sharing it, just using it for a self revenge mechanism against white ppl whose success in the material world has made you feel less then human.

but a 10% would have to know the 120, you don't know the 120. you can't recite 120. you're just a nigga that dropped out of school and bought wutang forever.

you're just a nigga that dropped out of school and bought wutang forever.
    ahahahhahahahha thats some funny shit

PRODIGAL SUN

TSA is actually raising legitimate facts and questions...Black man is speaking nonsense and bable..