Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Street Kings

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I remember that scene hahahahahahahahahahaha. That was funny. Street Kings is a good movie. LOL@Common pretending to be a gangsta in the movie when he's a fag in real life hahahahahahahahahaha.
    when did you hang with Common?

the movie was OK, Keanu is still a shitty actor, Forest Whitaker was running circles around his ass throughout the entire movie

Support the Real. Click HERE

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
    the movie was OK, Keanu is still a shitty actor, Forest Whitaker was running circles around his ass throughout the entire movie

I felt that way about both actors. At the beginning, I felt that Keanu wasn't fitting the role of a bad cop. For some reason, I think he does a better job playing a clueless good guy.

Forrest Whitaker also was not fitting the bad cop boss. He was trying very hard to be a forceful boss who has a commanding presence. He just did not get into the role mentally in my opinion. But like I said earlier, 52 mins into the movie it started getting interesting.

You know who I think would have done a better job that Forrest? I think his name is Ernie Hudson, the black guy from Ghostbusters. He plays executive boss guys well.

And for Keanu's role, I'd like to see Robert Dinero.