Thread: Beijing 2008 Olimpic Conspiracy

Default Beijing 2008 Olimpic Conspiracy

http://www.001ofasecond.com/

I would say that Michael Phelps is at the moment best athlete in the world, but i will never say that he won that race. We all know that Chavic won.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

The fact that is was left to Omega to decide who won the race, when Omega are sponsors of Phelps, is madness.

well when the race was done i thought Cavic won, everyone did.

you kno in swimming how when a race finishes the swimmers name appears. in that race it took a couple seconds before the winners name appeared. i kinda knew it was bullshit from then on.

but whats sport without controversy. Phelps is still the god of swimming, and the greatest olympian ever.

Alright, for once in my life, I'll believe one of the plot theories stated on the corp, simply cause I like that one
    F.L.I.N.T.

at least the US got a call in their ffavour, if u watched womens gymnastics, they cheatest the US out of the vault, and parallel bars, recently, so wutever, i still believe phelps won even after that but thats just me, cavic didn't complain, so i guess he knew something as well

Yes Cavic did complain with no results. Also concerning what happened in gymnastic, their is a silly rule when two athlets go the same grade, there can't be two gold medals. And this happened before in Beijing olympics in man gymnastic. So you can blame the rule, but you can't say there has been a cheating.

Concerning the article about Phelps, I remember what I felt that day: it was like it had to be Phelps. An Im thinking this article is very interesting, unfortunately the writer feel the need to make conclusions about america, and the all-white american society and blablabla ... totally unecessary and that makes him loose all his credibility. I wanted to show that to some american friends, and I can't cause I know they would be offended.
    F.L.I.N.T.

Wu Vatican

phelps won fair and square end of story. stop eating dick.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Cavic didn't complain, neither did his coach. It was someone else who protest.

There is still no proof...

Even if you have a picture of Cavic with his fingers on the wall next to a picture of phelps millimeters from the wall, that isnt proof either.

The rules state that the pad must be activated.

Ive swam in the past, and you need to put significant pressure on the wall to stop the clock.

If Cavic did finish just before, but didnt stop the clock, its his fault, and he legitimately loses.

I will watch it some time later on youtube ir veoh or I wont cuz I have other things I rather watch but as far as him being the best athlete in the world nope that is Bolt

dara torres the us 41 yr old swimmer was beaten by 100th of a second as well, thats a conspiracy too then ? suck it up.

Banned

well phelps touched the wall with one hand ... in butterfly you have to touch the wall with 2 hands = phelps should of been disqualified
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.