Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Death Magnetic-New Metallica Album

hahahahaha true true

Quote Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    ROFL...

Chinese Democracy is the OB4CL2 of rock music
    lmao...agreed...and about the drum sound on St.Anger....i agree...Lars keeps getting stupid ideas..eloels, first the shitty click on the bass drum in And just. then the snares on St. Anger...glad hes back.

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

Anyone saw Some Kind Of Monster and the great idea he had before Hettfield walked out the door and into rehab...yes Dusk, thank God he's back

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Some Kind of Monster is one of the best Rock Docs ever.

On lighter notes I found a live performance of "The end of the line"

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    Some Kind of Monster is one of the best Rock Docs ever.
    True dat

© The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

The Day That Never Comes is for me like the nowadays Fade to Black, I LOVE THIS SONG.

I really said fuck rap this week, I just can't stop listening to this album
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    The Day That Never Comes is for me like the nowadays Fade to Black, I LOVE THIS SONG.

I really said fuck rap this week, I just can't stop listening to this album
    I've been saying that for the past year, year and a half LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
    lmao...agreed...and about the drum sound on St.Anger....i agree...Lars keeps getting stupid ideas..eloels, first the shitty click on the bass drum in And just. then the snares on St. Anger...glad hes back.

LMFAO @ "happy ...taptaptap.....mad/Anger....crapcrapcrap."

I never flip that switch. I like the crunch of a snare. I've messed with snare drums since school and all I can say is the only time the shit sounds good turned off is never. Maybe if you are a heavy tom tom player and you are playing some jazz or something but to rock out without the snare turned on is beyond me. I cant hear it.

Once again though ... this is the sickest fuckin metallica album in ages. I dont think they would have ever done this with Jason.
    Last edited by INF; 09-10-2008 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    LMFAO @ "happy ...taptaptap.....mad/Anger....crapcrapcrap."

I never flip that switch. I like the crunch of a snare. I've messed with snare drums since school and all I can say is the only time the shit sounds good turned off is never. Maybe if you are a heavy tom tom player and you are playing some jazz or something but to rock out without the snare turned on is beyond me. I cant hear it.

I flipped that switch once, thought it was shit and pulled it back up but I accidently bent it so I can't get the shitty sound anymore ...downside is that when the bass is turned up the snares on the downside of the snaretom rattle all the time wich gets a little frustrating sometimes LOL

this band just keep going down hill, beating a dead horse if you will. they really did lose it after they cut their hair off, I don't care how stupid that sounds. after the black album they should have just did a final world tour or something.

how many more badly recorded albums are they gonna put out ? what they hell is lars thinking with the way his drums sound. I guess he's going for that "raw sound" whatever that means. in the end his whole drum kit just sound pots and pans.

as far as the music goes. I've heard 15yr olds make better music than this, seriously...what the hell happend to their writing skills ? I can understand wanted to try something different, but they've been trying it for the past like 4 or 5 albums and IT AINT working guys. I don't think anyone goes to their concerts to hear this new sound, everyone is going to hear the classics.

Quote Originally Posted by blessthedead View Post
    this band just keep going down hill, beating a dead horse if you will. they really did lose it after they cut their hair off, I don't care how stupid that sounds. after the black album they should have just did a final world tour or something.

how many more badly recorded albums are they gonna put out ? what they hell is lars thinking with the way his drums sound. I guess he's going for that "raw sound" whatever that means. in the end his whole drum kit just sound pots and pans.

as far as the music goes. I've heard 15yr olds make better music than this, seriously...what the hell happend to their writing skills ? I can understand wanted to try something different, but they've been trying it for the past like 4 or 5 albums and IT AINT working guys. I don't think anyone goes to their concerts to hear this new sound, everyone is going to hear the classics.

Always great to know your opinion.

The Ocean of Illusion... The Void's Avatar

I love this, during an extended jam of Seek & Destroy, as they usually do, James' passes the mic to Jason for a "seek and destroy!!" Instead Jason yells out the name of another band. The look on both their faces is just too classic.

James: I hate you.
    Jason: Did I do it right?

rabbit habits.. CherChezLaMarauder's Avatar

Lovin it! Retro Metallica.. They brought back the 5 minute long jammin' with no vocals, just bump that bass and rhythm where you can zone out and vibe with the crisp instrumentals.... The Day That Never Comes is hands down their best track, shit gives me gooesbumps playing that shit....All Nightmare Long too. Broken, Beat & Scarred needs to go though.....

Vintage Metallica!! **flashes an M**

Oztradamus

link anybody? I wanna listen to this...