Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jamaican Sprinters...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    LMAO - want some more bait agent?

Agent whom?

LOL....don't worry. Your story is safe with me.

Quote Originally Posted by "...." View Post
    gotta love the wop myth - we were all great poets/scientists/democrats/etc.... what a crock of shit. there was no italy in the roman empire faggit, the rest of the wops were under the thumb of a small minute number of wop overlords.
    YOu just can't get enuff of us can you??

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    who da fuck is locksley francis? and nicky why u hatin on jamaica?
    i aint hatin on jamaica, i was messin with '.....' I was watchin Bolt dominate. It was entertaining.

says the wop with no knowledge of jamaica or its history.... go to jamaica sometime wop and you will quickly learn that there is a substantial black middle and upper class with very conservative values and protestant work ethic. and if you want to know about jamaican immigrants, you should sit you furry ass down and watch "the windrush generation", but i suspect you would prefer to walk around saying "eh" and combing your greasy hair.

i guess jamaica should be more like italy - no divorce and one of the world's highest domestic abuse records.

italians mothers are always getting smacked the fuck up and stay put - momma mia!
    damn man enough with the racism, jeez, he was wrong but u didnt have to respond
    anyways

i was watchin my local coverage of the 100m and when usain bolt won, some old white dude said that it was impossible of this to happen and that usain obviously doped, that disguisted me that someone would make this accusation, i would kick their ass personally for saying that, usain is just unbelievable he was ruinin the competition when he was a kid in montreal, honestly he doesnt even look like hes sprinting his legs move slower than everyone else, i bet he didnt even try so he can break the records in london lol
    Last edited by spiggity_ace; 08-29-2008 at 10:23 PM.

Wu Vatican

^cause everyone elses legs were taking more steps. he took 41 strides everyone else was around 47. so it looks like everyone else is taking more steps quicker because they are, his long stride is what makes the difference.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

^yeah Bolt has some long legs

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    I take it you don't understand what fearing for your life is in Jamaica...like I said before, people in Jamaica would put a hurting to an Olympic athlete disgracing the country like Ben Johnson did.

And when he is tested and comes back with clean results...some people will say "He must have some new hidden kind of drug..."

Some people don't let world records and limits set them back.
    You can keep saying this, but it doesnt make it any more or less valid.

Ok, i believe you, huge personal financial gain can be outweighed by the distant possibility of disgrace and the even remoter possibility of physical harm.

Human sporting (and wider) history has been a real testament to this notion.

But yes, i don't understand Jamaican culture etc. etc.

Fine.

And shut the fuck up alex

Banned

NObody understands jamaican culture just as no one understands micronesian cultures. They are pretty much insignificant to us....aside from every 4 years when someone from 'those' places wins a medal reminding us that they exist.

Veteran Member

somebody remind this idiot that hip hop is rooted in Jamaican dancehall.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

what happened to the Vatican dream?

Veteran Member

i woke up.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Prophetic!

Banned

somebody remind this idiot that hip hop is rooted in Jamaican dancehall.
    SOmebody remind 'alex' that blunts and hip hop is all jamaica is known for...

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    ^cause everyone elses legs were taking more steps. he took 41 strides everyone else was around 47. so it looks like everyone else is taking more steps quicker because they are, his long stride is what makes the difference.
    iuno if ur talkin about the 200 or 100, cuz in the 100 he took 31 and everyon else had 33-35

Wu Vatican

idk. i saw it on nbc or espn around when the olympics were on. couldnt tell you now.

Bolts gets to go train with his favorite football club.

http://www.goal.com/en-US/Articolo.a...enutoId=859923
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Break fast is served