Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biden smacking this bitch up

Banned

maybe....i gave palin a chance at first, cuz i didnt kno anything about her and i wasnt going to jump on the liberal bandwagon of bashing her just cuz she is the 'enemy'...

But the more i see her, the less i like her. She aint even really all that hot either

Yeah, I still don't see why she is considered to be that hot. Tiny Fey from Saturday Night Live looks just like her in those skits, and would you consider Tina Fey to be hot?

Banned

Not hot, but i'd fuck Tina Fey for sure....

Some guys might find Paulin hot cause she wears a skirt and has those librarian type glasses, like it's fantasy roleplay type thing of theirs. And there are some guys that would probably do anything that was in a skirt, including a pig. Then they would have a pig roast, redneck style.

{>____<}

While I was watching the debate, I couldn't stop staring at Palin's ass and her pretty face. But think about it. That's after FIVE kids (her love MUST be good)!!!

All hornyest to the side, it was a good debate. Even though Sarah Palin was dodging questions and not answering them correctly, I thought she did a decent job. Biden did an excellent job debating Palin.

I still have a feeling that McCain/Palin are going to win this upcoming elecation because they're the type who will cheat to win.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Palin is for 'Right to Censor'. If they win, she'll probably be trying to censor a bunch of books and other things. And she'll probably help to dwindle some animals down so they need to be put on the endangered list. Never trust a woman who hunts.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    While I was watching the debate, I couldn't stop staring at Palin's ass and her pretty face. But think about it. That's after FIVE kids (her love MUST be good)!!!

All hornyest to the side, it was a good debate. Even though Sarah Palin was dodging questions and not answering them correctly, I thought she did a decent job. Biden did an excellent job debating Palin.

I still have a feeling that McCain/Palin are going to win this upcoming elecation because they're the type who will cheat to win.
    i don't recall any ass shots during the debate.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post

naaah dude, you can cheat when its close (bush v gore), you cant cheat when you are down 10 or 20 points.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.