1 16.67%

1 16.67%

3 50.00%

1 16.67%

0 0%

0 0%

Thread: Vakill - The Darkest Cloud

Default Vakill - The Darkest Cloud

just wonderin if there's any heads out there that copp'd this and would like 2 give a review

Vakill is a beast ive yet 2 cop 1 of his albums tho so help me out and lemme kno how this is

album is sick. there has never been a punchline MC to put together such a consistant album (yes, i pretty much said it.. Vakill > Chino). Plus he cna still be ill without the punchlines. he can tell a story and battle rap so really what more cna we ask for?

Really really good album. I think there were one or two beats I wasn't feeling, but Vakill comes correct on EVERY track. There's some really dope quotables on it.
    ]browndogg*]

All in all a really good album. Some sick lines, especially in "Sickplicity" which is to me the best cut on there. Other banging cuts include "Darkest Cloud", "The Creed" and "Forbidden Scriptures" where Copywrite competes with Vakill for best punchline!!!
    id give it a 8. The beats are nothin too original but really effective in the boom-bap style... breakbeats, bass lines, piano/violin melodies. Panik does the best work, but Memo and PNS contribute good cuts too.

STREET CORNER, by MANO

Quote Originally Posted by CommSense View Post
    album is sick. there has never been a punchline MC to put together such a consistant album (yes, i pretty much said it.. Vakill > Chino). Plus he cna still be ill without the punchlines. he can tell a story and battle rap so really what more cna we ask for?
    Here to Save You All (which is actually somehow similar in mood to a lot of Vakill's music) > Darkest Cloud

And yeah, great album. Vakill comes correct throughout it, and the production is pretty good.. 8/10..
    I prefer Worst Fears Confirmed though. The production stepped up to fit Vakill perfectly. =)

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.