Thread: RipTheJacker Infinity Artwork Contest

The Lyrical Anomaly Warrior Aggressive's Avatar

Default RipTheJacker Infinity Artwork Contest

Official RipTheJacker Infinity Artwork Contest, Got Skills?, Then Come On In..
    Posted by: Vizion November 6, 2008 - 12:23 PM From The RTJ 2OO9: Infinity Team

Rippers,

I'm a member of the Official RipTheJacker 2OO9: Infinity Movement, and I bring good tidings & news to you, the fanbase and family of Rip The Jacker himself.

To mark down the countdown to the unveiling of the fabled RTJ 2OO9: Infinity, we are holding a artwork/design contest for the artistic Brothers out there to put their skills to use and showcase their talents. Whether you are a whiz with the art-software or just plain sick with the ink, why not contribute something to the creative pool that PLOO spawned last year and submit a piece.

Winners will be chosen by Canibus himself from all pieces submitted by Friday 14th November 7pm EST. The creators of the top 3 pieces will be awarded prizes in recognition of their skills and their art may well be used in the official promotional material for the project.

To Recap:

Submit Art To: [email protected]

Closing Date: 14th November 7pm EST

Rules: Canibus/Rip The Jacker must feature on the art in some way but other than that just do your thing to the best of your abilities.

The contest is not for cover art, but pieces for promotional purposes, posters, flyers, banners etc that will be used to generate publicity for the monumental moment in Hip Hop history. Digital art/flash movies are welcomed too.PLEASE NO REFERENCES TO IT BEING AN ALBUM ON SUBMISSIONS AS THE FORMAT IS STILL TO BE DETERMINED

Winners will be selected from all entries received by the above date and will be contacted by a member of the Team.

We have been astonished by the efforts put forth in the mixing arena this past year and look forward to viewing the works you talented people create in this contest. As far as the music goes, time will tell the tale and reveal all but suffice to say that Bis has been putting in a lot of work in the name of the movement and on behalf of you all and sends the positive energy you send him, right back to you all, a-thousand-fold.

Thank You.

RTJ 2OO9: Infinity Team

Veteran Member

tell canibus "...." said he's dope, but a little late with promoting his last album.

tell him "...." thinks he should do another album with stoupe.
    Da Universal Magnetic Bitch Oppressor

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"

I might give this a go but don't know anything about Canibus, anyone got any ideas on how I should do it?

just make it look infinite lol. i dont know, like a bottomless pit or a mountain so far in the sky that you cant see the top. maybe something to do with space too because the universe is limitless.

"i had the same dream seven nights in a row
    i saw a sideways 8 wrapped around a microphone"

i'd recommend working that into the title somehow

i would but paint is the limit of my gfx ability haha