Thread: the im sorry to mic tyson thread

Default the im sorry to mic tyson thread

Yo to mic tyson this is just a little note to say im sorry for making that other thread about you...it was suppose to be a light hearted joke..but if I truly am a christian who follows JESUS then I shouldnt behave like that joke or not...so I hope you forgive me and I hope we can be cool...anyway peace

PRAISE BE TO GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST !

peace

if you think this is a demonstration of your true acceptance of Jesus then you're sadly mistaken

Support the Real. Click HERE

seriously
    http://www.lds.net/forums/

and never come back again
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Fuck outta here, Zooruka. Just do that.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

haha jus one question. Mormons aren't supposed to use any modern technology for some reason so how the fuck they manage to access a webpage to discuss their religion?

Prof Zooruka hate to break it to you but you are certainly not a true follower of Jesus. If you were you woudln't come on a website insulting other religions and showing intollerance and hate. Jesus was a message of love peace, respect and loving thy neighbour whether black white, muslim, christia, man, women etc. etc.

You need to learn your own religion before preaching to others

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Yo to mic tyson this is just a little note to say im sorry for making that other thread about you...it was suppose to be a light hearted joke..but if I truly am a christian who follows JESUS then I shouldnt behave like that joke or not...so I hope you forgive me and I hope we can be cool...anyway peace

PRAISE BE TO GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST !

peace
    u straight, i aint trippin.

prof u a power u