05. The Ladder
    06. Take It Off
    07. Stay Low
    08. And Now...
    09. How U?
    10. Where Ya At
    [ft. Big Pun]
    11. Hope You're Listening

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

it's about time Milano dropped a solo release, he's been floating around in the underground since 1999 through his affiliation with D.I.T.C. and collaborations with Big Punisher, Cuban Link, Beatnuts, The P Brothers and loads of mixtapes and freestyles. this is only available as an internet download though but I hope it's a prequel to a full album dropping on wax and CD cuz it's actually damn good.

Milano's flow and lyrics is on point and I always thought he had a dope voice and alot of this beats really make him justice. "New York City" and "The Ladder" is extremely promising with great production and Milano at his finest, dropping honest lyrics. There are a few beats on here that ain't as sharp and is pretty non-saying but at the same time this is an internet EP so you can't really ask for all classic material. The inclusion of the two previously released collaborations with Showbiz; "Where Ya At" and "Hope You're Listening" is a really nice addition in the form of bonus tracks. Definitely worth to check out!

7/10

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

definitly a nice offering, peace.