Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: man is god

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

Quote Originally Posted by Alijannu View Post
    well tell me what God isnt.. should be more intresting.
    Can only answer that with what God is. God is all that exists because God exists as All.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i can't really see how a human bound by society and his own internal quirks is more free then a lady bug or a catapillar.
    They aren't more free, but they have the potential to be because they have free-will. An insect doesn't have free-will. They act based on desire, instinct, whatever you wanna call it. Man on the other hand has the ability to make a conscious decision outside of any basic instinct, desire, emotion, bias etc. though rarely is it put into practice, as you said for the most part we are bound by society and our own internal quirks. As a result we act, not even like animals, but devils because we don't have Universal Law limiting the destruction and mayhem we can cause. At least on a certain level. I'm pretty sure sooner or later Universal Law will put and end to our bullshit if we don't do something about it soon.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Personally, I do not believe I am God. If I were God I would be able to move objects through telekenesis.

I believe all time is pre-meditated solely because of the amount of deja-vu that I have daily. If this is the case it would mean that all time is pre-decided and we are all just vessels on our path to fulfill whatever duty we were placed here for.

I wouldn't start speculating on the whole religious tip though. None of us will know what is absolutely up until we die. It's either purgatory, white lights and golden gates, mountains of fire and heavy metal or nothing at all. You're shut off like a machine.
    www.myspace.com/anubis5

Grab my latest LP "Black Market Designer Love" from Target's website.
    http://www.target.com/gp/search/177-..._1_1&x=13&y=12

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    I don't see how man could be God when our powers were given to us by God.

How Godly are one's powers if one is born with no ability to move the limbs, speak, hear, and see?

what powers were we given by God ?

Powers ?

in looking for powers we miss out

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    No thing was or ever is created from nothing. GOD fashioned the universe out of itself.

SHEM HETEP
    agreed

also the scriptures tell what man is "MADE" of
    __________________________________________________ __________

who says and where does it say in any scripture that God created anything out of nothing ?

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post

They aren't more free, but they have the potential to be because they have free-will. An insect doesn't have free-will. They act based on desire, instinct, whatever you wanna call it. Man on the other hand has the ability to make a conscious decision outside of any basic instinct, desire, emotion, bias etc. though rarely is it put into practice, as you said for the most part we are bound by society and our own internal quirks. As a result we act, not even like animals, but devils because we don't have Universal Law limiting the destruction and mayhem we can cause. At least on a certain level. I'm pretty sure sooner or later Universal Law will put and end to our bullshit if we don't do something about it soon.

SHEM HETEP

Once we know the God and the devils true identity, we can get back to a natural balanced life
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 12-31-2008 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis5 View Post
    Personally, I do not believe I am God. If I were God I would be able to move objects through telekenesis.

why do you believe that god has super powers ?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    what powers were we given by God ?

Powers ?

in looking for powers we miss out
    Ya, the ability to see, hear, feel, think, move the limbs and other parts of the body.

why do you believe that god has super powers ?
    Yeah, like Green Lantern.
    www.myspace.com/anubis5

Grab my latest LP "Black Market Designer Love" from Target's website.
    http://www.target.com/gp/search/177-..._1_1&x=13&y=12

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings Anubis5...

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis5 View Post
    Maybe you can. If you don't know your self as God then you will always be bound by any limitations you set for your self.

I believe all time is pre-meditated solely because of the amount of deja-vu that I have daily. If this is the case it would mean that all time is pre-decided and we are all just vessels on our path to fulfill whatever duty we were placed here for.
    That's some thorough research you've done there...

I wouldn't start speculating on the whole religious tip though. None of us will know what is absolutely up until we die. It's either purgatory, white lights and golden gates, mountains of fire and heavy metal or nothing at all. You're shut off like a machine.
    What's it got to do with dieing?

And why is it that it's either something out of Christian tradition or nothing at all?

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings Sunny...

agreed

also the scriptures tell what man is "MADE" of
    __________________________________________________ __________

who says and where does it say in any scripture that God created anything out of nothing ?
    ..My statement was a response to TSA who implied that nothing we as Man create is really "creation" because it is not created from nothing which is real creation...

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    that's why man isn't god. im talking about creation in the real sense of making something from nothing

SHEM HETEP
    Last edited by Face of the Golden Falcon; 01-01-2009 at 01:58 AM.

Req Em Ab

From the 7th Angel

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCIFUL...

According to various dictionaries, the Etymology of the word "exist" is as follows...

exist (ex-sist) => L., existere or exsistere - to step out, or step forth; to emerge or appear;
    ex(out) + sistere(to cause to stand, to set, put, place...)

If God "exists", as we believe and know He does, then where did He step out, step forth, emerge or appearfrom? What did the Originator, in the Beginning, stand out from so that He could be said to "exist"?

Can anything "exist" without having some Form, by which its EXIST-ence can be demonstrated or proven?

In order for ANYTHING to "ex-ist", it must necessarily, by definition, be observably distinct from "non-existence". To "step out", or "step forth", or to "emerge or appear" describes activity within a 3-dimensional context. Therefore, ANYTHING that "exists" must by definition have a Form. How could some"thing" emerge from 3-dimensional space and not be 3-dimensional, itself?

If, then, God "exists", what Form does God have? What Form do Human beings respect most? Can Human beings accept that which is formless as superior to themselves?

In many of the world's great religions the Creator is referred to as "HE", yet most of the people who say they believe in God have great difficulty applying the definition of the word "HE" to God. In the Bible and in the Holy Qur'an, in particular, the Supreme Being is referred to in such terms as "he", "him", "his" and in one instance is plainly referred to as "...a man..". Jesus is referred to, in the Bible, as both the Son of God and the Son of Man.
    How could both of these statements be true unless God is Man?

We all understand that Language is a mechanism which is used to convey ideas among people. When we use a particular word to describe a thing, we choose that word because it more accurately conveys the idea which we are trying to communicate, than would some other word.

When we use the word "HE" in reference to the Almighty, what IDEA are we trying to convey? If we are trying to convey an idea that is different from the meaning of the word "HE", then we should use a different word...one more descriptive of the idea we are attempting to give expression to.

If God represents HIMSELF to us as "HE", what IDEA is HE trying to get over to us? What is He telling us about Himself? And why is it apparently so difficult for us to "get it"?

If we are created by God, in the IMAGE and LIKENESS of God, then God must certainly have an IMAGE...a FORM, for we simply cannot be created in the IMAGE of that which cannot be seen.

The Bible teaches us, "...My(GOD's) people are destroyed for the lack of KNOWLEDGE" but that "...in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God shall be finished."

This means that, at a certain point in Time, the people's "lack of knowledge" of God will be ended by the revealing of the REALITY of God...the KNOWLEDGE of God.

And what is the Knowledge of God? It is the same as the Knowledge of Self.

a mixture of man, beast, and god