Thread: Which Team Is Worse? Cleveland Browns Or Detroit Lions? LOL

-

Default Which Team Is Worse? Cleveland Browns Or Detroit Lions? LOL

These 2 laughingstock teams of the NFL are terrible and they never will be any good. The Lions finished a disastrious season this year at 0-16 LOL. That is so funny, i can't stop laughing at that. How do you play a whole season and not win a game? The Browns have been losers for so many years. I'm surprised they were 10-6 last season. Eric Mangini was just hired as the Browns new coach. Next season is gonna be the same as every year for these 2 sorry ass teams. If i had to pick which team is the worst between these two, i would have to say Detroit. At least the Browns made it to the wildcard playoff game against Pittsburgh in 2004 i think. When's the last time Detroit has been to the playoffs? Did they make the playoffs several times when Barry Sanders played?

the browns are really bad but the lions are far and away the worst franchise in sports.

the lions sucked when your grandaddy was in diapers.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

Banned

The Browns had a good year last year and still sellout everygame.

The Lions are terrible thru and thru.

the browns never went 0-16 they did not waste James brown like the lions wasted sanders. if art did not move the team they would have won a super bowl. fuck the lions fuck the lions they suck fuck the lions they suck they cant fuck with the nfc north champions the vikings and i think we play the browns next season so fuck them too but not like fuck the lions

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    they did not waste James brown like the lions wasted sanders.
    James Brown niggaz! I feel good!

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Cleveland Browns.

And im being serious too.

Final record aside, the Browns went the last 6 games without scoring an offensive TD. That should be impossible, but they managed to do it

Lions defense is worse out of the two teams, but Lions offense is far better. I think Lions would pull out a win if the two met up.

If you wanna ask who is the worst franchise than its likely a tie. Both teams have shit management and havent won a Championship since the 50's.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    The Browns had a good year last year and still sellout everygame.
    You consider going 4-12 and losing your last 6 games without scoring a TD a good year?
    Last edited by 11th Chamber; 01-15-2009 at 03:18 PM.

-

11th Chamber, NickyTooch is talking about when the Browns were 10-6 in 2007. If the Browns do sellout all of their home games, that's a damn shame because they wouldn't get any money from me LOL. I don't understand how the Browns fans are so loyal. These sorry bastards have been losers for years.

^ We (the Lions) sold out every game up until this year no matter how bad we were...but thats no excuse for finishing 0-16....but you gotta look at the fact that i think we had like 8-11 starters injured over at least the last like six or seven games...i mean no team can win like that

But anyways the Lions suck but it comes down to bad ownership and management, wasted draft picks, and busts among other things

Quote Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
    ^ We (the Lions) sold out every game up until this year no matter how bad we were...but thats no excuse for finishing 0-16....but you gotta look at the fact that i think we had like 8-11 starters injured over at least the last like six or seven games...i mean no team can win like that

But anyways the Lions suck but it comes down to bad ownership and management, wasted draft picks, and busts among other things

do you like their new coach?

I would have prefered Leslie Frazier from Minnesota, I dont kno shit about Jim Shwartz...

The first thing he basically said is he wants to get a new quarterback, which means that would have to be Mark Sanchez, based on the QB's going into the draft

Last thing we need is a rookie, who in my eyes hasent proved shit to me.

We need to draft Andre Brown from Alabama. Then get Grisham, the TE from Oklahoma with the other 1st round pick we have from Dallas

The rest of the picks stack up on defense.

But knowing Detroit, we'll get Sanchez, who will suck, then get a bunch of players we dont need or wont pan out good

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    Cleveland Browns.

And im being serious too.

Final record aside, the Browns went the last 6 games without scoring an offensive TD. That should be impossible, but they managed to do it

Lions defense is worse out of the two teams, but Lions offense is far better. I think Lions would pull out a win if the two met up.

If you wanna ask who is the worst franchise than its likely a tie. Both teams have shit management and havent won a Championship since the 50's.

You consider going 4-12 and losing your last 6 games without scoring a TD a good year?
    QUinn, Winslow and ANerson, were all out the last what?? 3 weeks. We were done.

our last championship was '64.

Right now, the Lions are worse. but its reallly not saying much.

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

hahaha.

fuck i think 6 out of the 8 CFL teams can beat the Detroit Lions .

ONGH

there that shit!

ONGH!!!! SHIT STINK BIG GATORZ , MY DETROIT PLAYAZ ONGH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

our last championship was '64.

you're right. I dont kno what I was thinking they beat the Colts in '64

Hey, atleast our teams had the two best running backs of all time...

Banned

bad ownership and coaching lately. Thats the main problem for both teams.

The Steelers are so consistently good because of the Rooney's and the way they run it. Same with the Cowboys.

The Browns got fucked over big time...or should I say Cleveland did. We had Belichek, Ozzie Newsome....we coulda been a dynasty.

I blaim Modell, but I blaim the politicians in Cleveland more for not building them a new stadium after they built the Indians and the Cavs new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    I would have prefered Leslie Frazier from Minnesota, I dont kno shit about Jim Shwartz...

The first thing he basically said is he wants to get a new quarterback, which means that would have to be Mark Sanchez, based on the QB's going into the draft

Last thing we need is a rookie, who in my eyes hasent proved shit to me.

We need to draft Andre Brown from Alabama. Then get Grisham, the TE from Oklahoma with the other 1st round pick we have from Dallas

The rest of the picks stack up on defense.

But knowing Detroit, we'll get Sanchez, who will suck, then get a bunch of players we dont need or wont pan out good
    Yea i dont know shit about Schwartz either hopefully it works out though...i was hoping for the longshot of Shanahan lol but Frazier or Spagnolo would have been nice too

You think there gonna take Sanchez over Stafford? i havent decided who i liked better yet out of those two...but i agree we should either take Andre Brown or trade the pick and stack up on defense...id wanna get at least one linebacker out of Malhouga, Curry or Larinitis well see though